Reviews for Love Like This
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Ryoma's a but whole in this story _'
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Confused, Fuji was there when Ryoma transferred to Seigaku, but in your story you have him graduated and Kaoru the same age as them when he's really a year older. Other then this confusion I like your story.
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
This is rather entertaining. You should consider continuing it.
theshellycode chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
dear angel,
hope this review finds you in good health. i previously had been searching for a fanfic with an strong OC like Miharu. when i read your story i simply cant describe my happiness. I read the whole story in one sitting. and at the end i was head over heels with this story. amazing work. i appreciate your writing skills. the quips and witty remarks are just hilarious. i do hope you will upload the next chapter soon. i L-O-V-E this story.
Dont forget to enjoy your vacation (if you are still having them of course)
Nia chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Hey miss.. Can u please write more?! :( and zero definetly! No kuran! And gay... EEWWW...)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
this was cute...
Marzipan chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Love it ryoma is great!
FlyingPerfectly chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
SS501!? I LOVE THEM! fangirling anyways...i love haru-chan so far, she seems awesome
Shinju Nara chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Hey, I really really really like this story so like, can you update? Please please please with your favourite K-pop idol on top? You haven't updated in years! So please! Update! *puppy dog eyes*
FanFictionLuver210 chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
SpiritlessSoul chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
This is one of my most FAVORITE Prince of Tennis stories.

Please don't abandon this story.
D chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
hiiii! well I really really really love the story so far. Ryoma is soo... hot lol I would consider myself as one of the crazy fangirls. LOL... rejected. that was great thing to put over. it made laugh lots and lots. I rally hope that you can update sooooooooooon :D

lots of love an cookies xD
Whipped Coffee chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
boys over flower! kim bum

ryoma is so cute. looking up the word rejection. LOl. it's like a whutintheworld, i have never heard this word before, kind of thing haha. i can't wait until the actual banquet. seems like there will be like.. food fighting.. toe stepping.. and what not haha. :} :} it's funny, in my three years of high school i haven't read romeo and juliet at all. only... wait. i've forgotten what i've read. LOl, but romeo and juliet was not one of it haha. julius ceasar? the merchant of venice? and macbeth. but no romeo and juliet... hm.

update soon :)
Whipped Coffee chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
oh hey! i don't think i ever caught the updates haha. in any casee. omg. abracadabra. do you live in new york? or saw the videos of korea day? hehe. the dj & mc danced to abracadabra. the dj was quite cute. hehehehehehhh... oh god i'm such a creep haha

but anyyyyways, i have to say, why is this centered? it's a bit awkward for my eyes LOl first story i've read to be formatted this way. oh well. :) she rejected him. teehee. i shall read the next chapter now!
potatopotatotomatotomato chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Hahaha, this chapter made me laugh so hard. You have got to update. I mean it! pretty please? With Ryoma on top?

...er...was that meant to sound so...wrong? xD UPDATE SOON! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »