Reviews for Love Like This
potatopotatotomatotomato chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
"You know what my answer for you is, Echizen-kun?"

He blinked, confused.

"Rejected."

That line just about killed me. How could you...

MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD! Hahaha, it's nice to see Echizen get his ego cut to size once in a while. Even though, I agree with you, that he is indeed attractive, deliciously sexy-okay, cough, enough. Nifdghgg. I love your story! :)
SakuraCherryBlossomKokoro chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
please please update I really want to read the next chapter and i've been waiting for months now. Please!

This story is really great.I Love Miharu's character and Ryoma even through it contains a little OOC but it still fits him .
MarsDiogenes chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
I really like this story! The OC is great and Ryoma is only slightly OOC. I think you've captured his slightly narssistic personality well. I love all the sarcasm and especially his reaction to the word "rejected". Classic. :3 But the one thing that dissapoints me is... it hasn't been updated in soo long!

In summary, awesome story, update soon.

Oh, and by the way, I like Zero better. :p
lovelydasom chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Zero! 네머리는 너무나 나빠서너 하나 바께는 모르고... kekekeke i lobe it still. Update soon please
lovelydasom chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
이러다 미쳐 내가 나나나나나나노나너녾나. ;))
lovelydasom chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Lol burn calories and write faster? ;)))) banquet!
lovelydasom chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Oh my super gil. Ni shi wo de baby girl. :)) still loving itttttttt
lovelydasom chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Endless moment... suju song from album u? Right? I love ot still... i can see myself in this character... lol
lovelydasom chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Love! 내게와 love like this. So love 기다린 너란걸 true love. 다가와 love like this. One love 넌 내게로 내게로... i think. Again and again and again and again. ... 왜그런지 몰라ㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ i love it!
Kouyan chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Aww so cute. Don't worry, if he's OOC, I still like this side of him. XD (Y)
TheSecretSpot chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Well, Your Ryoma is OOC, but not to badly.

And as to the Vampire Knight stuff, I actually like Kaname/Yuuki more, but I also like Kaname/Yuuki/Zero. Which actually fits more after the end the the series.
Junnin chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Zero!

Ryoma is...interesting here:) do dont worry about the occ-ness!
ChocolateFudgeSauce chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
well, i think she's a sue. just saying. but the plot's okay. erhhmmm her attitude annoys me a lot. it's cliche, really cliche, but i like it
talkstoangels77 chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Umm...the ending's a bit confusing, with the the way you kept switching from "her" to "I" every other sentence.

Her attitude really reminds me of Sara Bareilles' new song "King of Anything"...
Kouyan chapter 5 . 7/24/2010