Reviews for Love Like This
Cookie Krisp chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Yay! New chapter! Miharu rocks and so does Ryoma! Kaoru is awesome too. Update soon!
Noctus chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Is this goin 2 be m rate later?
Curious reader8044 chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
No NO Ryoma's character was cool it showed a kinda sweet and playful side of him while still keeping his cool
Cookie Krisp chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
This story is amazing! Please update soon.
Whipped Coffee chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Oh my super girl, ni shi wo da baby girl~ xD

ryoma is just too cute :D

update soon!
invisible-gurl chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
lol... oh gods... echizen as prez? hahahaha... and dude... the teacher's such a bitch... lol... poor miharu -.-" great job and plz update soon
idiosyncrasies chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Wow! This terrific! I hope you will update soon.
Junnin chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
omg that was interesting!
AlwaysRunning9 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Hysterical! i love it:)
NotSoHappyP-Nut chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Angel, you are one crazy person. :P I'm really liking this story, but I have to go crazy fangirl on you and say Jaejoong is mine! :P Though, we do have the same taste in men,'cause Gackt is so fine. :P Asian girl power! (cause I'm Korean too. XD)
The Brief Silence chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Hahaha! I'm guessing that Echizen didn't went home. But then again...who knows as to why he was sleeping on his desk.

Quite a tragic past Miharu got there.
Whipped Coffee chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Omg another k-pop fan! High5, haha (:

ryoma's so cute. I would love to be his guide xD

update soon!:)
pilvi chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Aw, they're so cute together xD I'm already looking forward to more witty bantering. Update soon!
soren011 chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
hahaha i love how this girl acts like she hates him, and i love how he calls her "Ms Parking Lot" altough i would be pissed if called me that, so i get where she's coming from and im totally with her for (trying to) defy his totally cute vibes that has every girl in school falling for him! it would be way cool if ryoma got a rival for her and would argue with him while she's completely oblivious to what is happening!PLz update soon!
Deanae chapter 2 . 3/17/2010