Reviews for Framed memories
HermioneSnape4eva chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Very touching story, I absolutely loved it.
katarina97 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
loved it
QTFics chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I don't know how I missed this story, but wow that was beautiful!
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Lovely story. You captured the emotion really well. Thanks
Beatlemaniac1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aw... this was so great!
sadhappygirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was so beautiful and so sweet...

thanks for writing and sharing!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I liked it very much. I nice insight in how Uhura and Amanda met. A mother always knows:)
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very cute! I so wish, after reading several TOS fanfics, that Amanda Grayson in this AU would have survive. However, although I was saddened by her death, I would've been downright inconsolable if Sarek had died. I that man...Vulcan. Anyways, Spock and Uhura are so cute! Thank you so much for laying the foundation of a friendship between Uhura and McCoy, it's the first I've read. Also, although I really want to read an Uhura/McCoy story from TOS, I have to say that Spock/Uhura are the best pairing ever! I really want to see the original series and become a trekkie now. Haha. It's such a shame that Roddenberry died, to think he was the master and genius behind such a universal pop culture phenomena. I am really glad there were some really good Star Trek films for die-hard fans and this new film that brought EVERYONE together and turned them into a star trek fan.

Lucas could never replicate such a result!

Thanks for the story

-kendra 3
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I really liked this story. It was short and sweet! . I hope to continue seeing more stories from you!

Have a wonderful weekend!

elaine451 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
What a sweet story. So well written. It's nice to think that Nyota knew Amanda before Vulcan was destroyed.
StarChild x chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Lovely! :)
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Very nice memory. I especially liked this part of the story:

"A few years down the road when, their son came bouncing into their living quarters, a framed picture in his hands and curiosity shinning in his deep brown eyes, his grandmother’s, Nyota was glad she had been carrying a camera that day."

Thank you for sharing! :)
Zye Inger Durr chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
That was entirely too sweet!
Josie010 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh, this is so good. I really enjoyed reading it! I love the stories that keep the characters "in character", and you've managed to do that beautifully. Great job!
Anonxx chapter 1 . 6/25/2009