Reviews for The Five
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh, that part about Cub being the agent really got me! Way to write that plot twist :)
dancingpenss chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Wow, what an great work in an underappreciated fandom! I loved the development along the way, the concept itself, and your spot-on characterization. So sad, but so well written! Wonderful job. Thank you for sharing such a good piece of writing with all of us. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Oh wow...that's a tearjerker...
Ameliap3 chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
that ending is so sad!
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Ugh. My feels! Thanks for writing and sharing, but not for killing him at 17.. Sob. Lol.
TheRealLostGalaxy chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Oh... *sound of heart breaking in the distance* Well... I didn't need that anyways
Just Another Fan chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Omg the feels! THE FEELS! The feels are so strong! This was a good mix of sad and funny. AND CUB! Oh cubby whyyyyyy? HES TOO YOUNG TO DIE. ANYWAY... This was really good, but sad, but good. (If ya know what I mean) oh, one last thing: THE FEELS! *cries* "why cub?" *digs a hole* "why wolf?" *sits in hole* "NOOOOOO EGALE! AND CUB! AND WOLF!" *waits* *gets bored* *climbs out of hole*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Dammit. I refuse to cry.

Dammit. I might cry.

Dammit.

No, I am not crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Dammit now I'm crying! It was so good but so sad. I feel conflicted, but in a good way.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I hope you know I love you now. And that this gave me fuzzy feelings in my soul. :) have a good day and keep writing.
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This made me very happy for some reason.
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
okay it was alright didn't get it much
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
This is beautiful and fitting. And amazing fic, thank you :)
Armand chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This was beautiful and profound. Thank you.
Deanie.Winchester chapter 1 . 11/14/2014