Reviews for Wedding bells
ThePinkLady16 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
LOVE IT :D
mojor.girl chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
very funny) Serena rules!
Bookworm.hrt chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was lovely! I was smiling throughout. I can totally picture a CB wedding like this. I love how Chuck was so calm and Blair so frantic. And poor Serena! Hahaha. Really this was wonderfully written. :D
AnaHeartsChuck chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
omg while i was reading this i put myself in Serena's shoes and i could totally feel how she was feeling! serena is such an awesome best friend ] good job!
Alakazam-Jackass chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
“The what now? Oh my God!”

LOLOLOLOL.

POOR SERENA! AHAHAHAHAHA.
sunday nights chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Oh thank God!”

“You can call me Chuck."

Epic.

Win.

Wasn't so sure about the hecticness in the beginning, but obviously with that line you won me over. (:
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw, the chaos was hilarious in a sweet kind of way. Poor Serena. xD Very cute, love how Chuck caused all the mess with the dress. Funny story, good job. :]
Nakii-Ilylac chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aww, that was really sweet but funny at the same time. Poor Serena, I can just imagine Blair dumping all the organising on her if she were to get married. I liked it alot!
abelard chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
HYSTERICAL. Omg, I hope someone from the show is reading this b/c this is EXACTLY how the B&C wedding should go. Just the thought of S. being constantly barraged with trouble and near-disasters while B. goes blithely about her perfect day is amazingly hilarious :) :) :).
Sesshomaru's Beautiful Kristin chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Loved the last line...hehe. I wonder how long it WILL last.
BookCaseGirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Ohh this was so adorable. Just the picture you painted of Chuck and Blair getting married had tears in my eyes, even though it was a short description.

This was so awesome. The summary had me worried; I thought Blair would leave or something...But it definitely intruiged me and I'm glad I read this!

If you feel like it...you should continue or do a companion piece for the honeymoon (; I know I would read hah

Great job!
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Hehe, very cute! Of course nothing would go smoothly, of course Blair would need to be in absolute ignorance and of course Chuck would know what was going on to the smallest detail anyway-nicely done.
GirlwithSword chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
So cute! Maybe you coild write one where Blair finds out what happned:)?
pam halliwell chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
lol frantic EVERYONE

i loved it! is it weird that i espcially liked the small chuck and jenny interchanges? :P ther eis potential there my friend.

thank you so much. as usual you are the definition of 'great friend'

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO