Reviews for OOM-9's Revenge
Guest chapter 47 . 1h
Another great chapter, love these man

I am quite curious on how the 8th fleet is doing, especially since they were in a battle before OOM 9 and his crew got captuered
Jwsponky chapter 47 . 10/10
Another interesting chapter, though I do wonder how the main portion of the 8th fleet is dealing with the situation of the missing officers

but i love dis story more soz ;p ): ;d

haha katen messing things up

I cant say im surprised
haha katen getting so pissed was quite enjoyable

Im really liking this story, lucky me u uploaded the next chapter the moment I finished the previous chapter so :D

anways i hope u continue working on this in the future its an aamazing read!
Lord Ronan chapter 47 . 9/11
Personally, my favorite character you've produced is Dr. Quartz. A mad Skakoan scientist with an actual motive. Unlike Disney's new iteration of Grievous, who has no motive, unlike his Legends counterpart. But anyway, another chapter of perfection. I'll gladly wait another month or two for chapters like this. Keep up the good work!
corshy chapter 45 . 9/9
www . fanfiction forum/OOM-9-s-Revenge-Discussion-forum/196407/

I feel I want to get to know some of the followers of this story, see their perspectives of what's developed, and speculation on what's to come. It's just fun discussing things we all like.
Invader Viceroy chapter 47 . 9/9
YES, IT LIVES! I can't' wait for the next chapter
corshy chapter 47 . 9/8
It's been so long since I read something new of this story, I'm glad it's still alive. Your writing and error checking has improved dramatically overtime, and the lack of problems of this chapter shows it. (There's always a few though).

I wonder how OOM-9 and Katen will solve their differences. Will OOM-9 start adapting morality in his strategies (such as what's the point of the Confederate cause if we treat our civilanship like expendable sheep). Or would Katen accept the justifications.
Glycogen chapter 46 . 8/6
By the way, have any of you seen the new trailer for Star Wars Rebels Season 3? It's hard to believe battle droids are still around in this era.
One of the best fanfics I have ever read

I re read this so many times
I even got a couple of my friends to read this and they enjoyed this alot, its very rare to see star wars fanfic of a droid with so much detail love and pure awesomensess this might be a one of a kind!

plz update man we love this fanfic and we miss it ):

( we also love and miss u obvisouly)
Glycogen chapter 46 . 7/17
Since nothing happened for over a year, I shall assume that everything on Tattooine in a ten mile radius got caught by a colossal sarlacc and died.
Please update

where are u man

i miss this fanfic

and i miss u ):
pronker chapter 45 . 2/27
Once again, a well-researched chapter totally filled with fun byplay between the characters and outstanding action. I'm especially enjoying Destroyer.