Reviews for OOM-9's Revenge
Guest chapter 50 . 4h
Amazing and entertaining story. Was curious where you were going with the Star forge. While they didnt gain anything massive, perhaps these small wins here and there plus the additional new troops have been a nice bonus. so far i feel like it sucks nothing happened from this "Arc" i guess cus for how long they have been searching only to find nothing.

Love the cross over with the other fanfic! Glad to see Sep fanfics coming together in a sense haha. Good to see your back. thank you again for the entertaining chapter! Hope you stay safe and well.

p.s have u seen the Star Wars Vision episodes? heard they were quite the animating feat!
Ares897 chapter 50 . 9/22
Yes! Finally a new update! Thank you for this great new chapter, and I will keep hoping that more will be on the way soon. Good luck and good day.
Ares out.
With this story and the Knights of the Old Republic remake coming out. It's a good time to be a Revan fan. Like always you did such a fantastic job! Looking forward to future chapters, and I hope you are doing fine.
Lord Metallex chapter 50 . 9/21
Yes! This was amazing! I hope OOM-9 finds the Star Forge.
Atomic Meteorite chapter 7 . 8/22
I just noticed that you've been writing this thing since 2009 and I gotta say that's impressive. Glad to see there's other people out there giving the droid army some love.
I really hope you continue this amazing story! It's really one of the best I've seen on the internet!
You've done an amazing job! I wish you the best!
Ares897 chapter 49 . 4/25
Oh my goodness! I am so glad you are alright! I only saw your respinse to the reviews yesterday, and I was beggining to think that you became another victim of the pandemic! I must admit that it has been some time since I last read your masterpiece, so I am somewhat rusty about what has been written, but your talent cannot be understated. The majority of the information I know comes from videos from certain channels on youtube, such as Eckhartsladder, geetsly's and Generation tech, and your knowledge about the books is extremely good. And I totally agree that that the Confederacy was poorly shown as an one-dimensional villain. The only time in the clone wars series that this image was challenged was in the form of Mina Bonteri, and she was killed in the same episode she starred in. The way that this was shown guves the impression that she was the ONLY good person inside the Confederacy, and that with her death only the villains remain. Hell, during that peace treaty attempt on Mandalore, that is, before Lux accused Dooku of assassination, the Confederacy's own chancellor declared themselves as the "separatist movement". It's like they declared their own movement as illegal and illegitimate. You author, is the light that shows the real face of the Confederates, a real political movement that isn't a two dimensional villain. For this, I can only thank you.
Ares out.
pronker chapter 21 . 3/8
I'm smiling at Obi-Wan Jakoby as I revisit your story. It's most enjoyable and character filled, and the action writing is to die for. Best wishes on your writing, pronker
Liz H chapter 49 . 1/28
Hay I have an idea, you could have the clone wars micro and TV series be Republic propaganda if you wanted.
Liz H chapter 49 . 1/27
Hay, I just finished reading this fic and I got to admit. This. Was. AMAZING! If this where a TV series’s I would without a doubt binge watch it. I would love for you to continue and that you’re doing ok. I’ll also try to give you some ideas if I can think of anything. I hope to see more from ya. -Liz
Colossus Bridger chapter 49 . 11/6/2020
Hi, I recent read this chapter and I guess that it is great thing to read. Though, I did read your biography about being discouraged by derision your fanfic received in when people just think it’s a fanfic about Battle droids since TCW made them a joke, because I too wish the CIS were given the time to shine and even seen their POV. Probably a very mature version show of the Star Wars.

I’d call it “Star Wars: Separatist” a mainly focus on the perspective, the competency and the threat the CIS pose to the republic. Though it may seem highly unlikely but I hope we get something similar to that in the future. We really need a show for us CIS fans.

Or maybe an RTS Game, a Combination of both Total War and Empire at War, where we can play as our favorite factions and alternate Star Wars timeline and such.

In the bright side, a few YouTubers like Geetsly and Generation Tech (Though Geetsly is more so in-depth with lore of the CIS that Generation Tech) is at least spreading some light of information of the CIS and how they pose a great threat to the Republic if they were not held back by Palpatine. I can safely say that there’s my people in the CIS. Despite the fact it is hard for us CIS fans since many Star Wars fans prefer clones or Jedi over Droids because “DrOiDs BaD ClOnEs GoOd”

It should be assured there is still a huge number of us that are fans of the CIS. Though we may not see it as often in Star Wars Fandom, there is indeed a lot us.

Also, never be discouraged by the mocking words of people who never looks in depth of a faction they no next to knowledge. It’s best to ignore them, since they never done their Research on the CIS.

Though... that’s all I hope to say and I hope this makes you feel better.
Colossus Bridger chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
Please make the Separatist win in this story!
Guest chapter 49 . 8/27/2020
Really good fic, don’t be afraid to alter canon to make the separatists be better, good luck and plz don’t let this fic die it’s really really good.
Ares897 chapter 49 . 8/26/2020
Honestly, I don't even know where to start.
Your work here is a masterpiece, there is no doubt about it. The way you portray your characters is solid, with a firm grasp on their personalities and a tendency to change them as the time passes, instead of mantaining the same characteristics during the entire story, which amplify the realism overall.
Your choice to write about the Confederacy is brilliant, instead of going along the same route that "separatists are the bad guys" present in the majority of the works on this site.
I always had a soft spot for the droids and showing them the way you did is phenomenal. I had the opinion that I knew a vast majority of the droid types, even some obscure ones like the cortosis battle droid, annihilator droid and the b3 battle droid. Only for you to show units and vehicles I had no idea even existed such as the GAT and the baron battle droid.
I also became a fan of Hk-47 and can't wait to see how you are going to introduce elements of the old republic in this fanfiction.
Honestly, some of the only things that I felt lacking was a bigger presence of separatist politics and leadership, alongside some down time between missions to give more depth to your characters and the reactions of the Republic to the droid's sucesses. I am aware that OOM-9 is not interested in the least in the game of politics, but I would like to see more of some characters whom barely got any screentime in the clone wars. The prime example would be Karina the Great which was basically the supreme ruler of the geonosians for Heaven's sake, and got less than three minutes of appearance before she was killed off. I would like to know if OOM-9 would appear in more known battles that appeared in the clone wars like the Second Battle of Geonosis ( he could save the queen and the factory while gaining a new superweapon and the favor of the geonosians) and the Zillo incident (In which if the general and his force-user were smart, they could gain the allegiance of a creature that I refuse to believe is not sentient and is also invulnerable to lightsaber strikes) .
Don't let the others get the best of you by saying the separatists don't deserve any work, you are one of the best writers I ever saw with a work that is splendid.
Anxiously waiting for the next chapter, Ares out.
Buried legacy chapter 49 . 3/28/2020
Glad to see you back in action.