Reviews for OOM-9's Revenge
Hey bro

I really miss you and this amazing story! I hope things get better in your life, and I hope you will continue this story.
Love this story!
Getting my friends to read it cus I know they will love this

I hope u get better in your personal life !
That refrence to when darth vader was about to shoot down lukes fighter but han solo comes and saves the day

that plot armor on sledge

3 this story thou!
wouldnt the Z1 battle droids be more effective as commando droids?
Awesome story love it!

But take care of yourself man you here?

Me and my friends do care about your health more than this super amazing story
Guest chapter 47 . 10/21/2016
Another great chapter, love these man

I am quite curious on how the 8th fleet is doing, especially since they were in a battle before OOM 9 and his crew got captuered
Jwsponky chapter 47 . 10/10/2016
Another interesting chapter, though I do wonder how the main portion of the 8th fleet is dealing with the situation of the missing officers
Guest chapter 47 . 10/3/2016
YES AN UPDATE THANK U I LOVE U SO MUCH

but i love dis story more soz ;p ): ;d

haha katen messing things up

I cant say im surprised
Guest chapter 47 . 9/20/2016
haha katen getting so pissed was quite enjoyable

Im really liking this story, lucky me u uploaded the next chapter the moment I finished the previous chapter so :D

anways i hope u continue working on this in the future its an aamazing read!
Guest chapter 47 . 9/20/2016
OMG THANK YOU FOR CONTINUINH THIS SOTRY I LOVE UUUUUUUU!
The Caesar's Commander chapter 47 . 9/11/2016
Personally, my favorite character you've produced is Dr. Quartz. A mad Skakoan scientist with an actual motive. Unlike Disney's new iteration of Grievous, who has no motive, unlike his Legends counterpart. But anyway, another chapter of perfection. I'll gladly wait another month or two for chapters like this. Keep up the good work!
corshy chapter 45 . 9/9/2016
www . fanfiction forum/OOM-9-s-Revenge-Discussion-forum/196407/

I feel I want to get to know some of the followers of this story, see their perspectives of what's developed, and speculation on what's to come. It's just fun discussing things we all like.
Invader Viceroy chapter 47 . 9/9/2016
YES, IT LIVES! I can't' wait for the next chapter
corshy chapter 47 . 9/8/2016
It's been so long since I read something new of this story, I'm glad it's still alive. Your writing and error checking has improved dramatically overtime, and the lack of problems of this chapter shows it. (There's always a few though).

I wonder how OOM-9 and Katen will solve their differences. Will OOM-9 start adapting morality in his strategies (such as what's the point of the Confederate cause if we treat our civilanship like expendable sheep). Or would Katen accept the justifications.
Glycogen chapter 46 . 8/6/2016
By the way, have any of you seen the new trailer for Star Wars Rebels Season 3? It's hard to believe battle droids are still around in this era.