Reviews for OOM-9's Revenge
Whyeren chapter 16 . 4/12
Wow, I know I am not that far through the story but I cant help but review anyway so far. This is probably my favorite Star Wars fanficton as it shows droids as I think they should be, relentless killing machines. Plus, I love the nod to the WW2 saying -When the Germans shoot, we duck. When we shoot, the Germans duck. When the Americans shoot, everyone ducks
Neo-byzantium chapter 46 . 4/5
Great story you've got going here so far but do you really have to stick to canon? Since this is a pro-CIS fanfic, you should alter events so the Separatists win the war BUT through events triggered unwittingly by OOM 9 and his friend, Dooku finds a way to kill Sidious and leads his side to take over the Galaxy. Having a post Clone Wars setting with the CIS ruling the galaxy and with OOM 9 as the supreme commander of the CIS's military forces would be nice. The Jedi can still be destroyed of course and Dooku creates his own order of Dark Jedi to enforce his new order, it certainly wouldn't be any worse then the Empire in canon. Truth be told, I've grown attached to all the Battle Droids in general and I don't want them to die like in canon.

Anyhow, you've painted the Battle Droids of the CIS as being competent and even skilled soldiers in combat who are capable of having personalities and emotional development not to mention a brotherhood of sorts as they're computer linked to each other. You also showed how the Republic and the Jedi aren't all good either and how they're not perfect in battle no matter how hard early seasons of Star Wars: The Clone Wars try to paint the Republic as 100 percent good and the CIS as 100 percent evil /though later seasons of the Clone Wars fixed this/.

I like how OOM 9 got under Anakin's skin with his verbal jabs about his mother's death being the fault of the Jedi, I'd have said those things too in OOM 9's position as I'd believe them to be the truth. Dooku would be proud of him if he learned what OOM 9 said to Anakin.

Zako, Katen, Sledge and Vex are pretty cool despite being nuts but hey, it's part of their charm after all. It was quite dramatic but pleasing to see Zako mouth off to Grievous for striking down a Battle Droid, I can imagine most people who've met Grievous want to mouth off to him, I know I do. He goes around blaming others for his failures, he's uber-bloodthirsty, he lashes out at his troops for stuff that isn't their fault, he's a bully AND he's a coward not to mention that he's bigoted against battle droids. Even IF you take my advice and move away from canon, I'd want you to kill off Grievous at some point.

On a final note, when will Ahsoka show up in your fanfic? It'd be interesting to see her clash physically and verbally with OOM-9 and the others. I can imagine Ahsoka calling them scum and berating them for their loyalty to the Separatist cause before one of them /preferably OOM-9/ criticizes her blind loyalty to the Republic and how it keeps her from seeing the corruption around her.

Keep up the good work.
I really like you fanfiction and all, but you must not forget that general grievous is a very good leader, and has come up with thousands of amazing strategies. A reason why is the supreme general of the droid army
Jwsponky chapter 46 . 3/10
Another impressive chapter, though I must admit I did not see the jail break coming, I had assumed the 8th fleet would have come barreling in all guns blazing to stage a grand rescue mission
corshy chapter 46 . 3/6
And wow, what a very well done chapter, I like the amount of detail you go into different situations, like the ways of escaping and how Commander Krane plugged them all up (until the prisoner transfer)

The one scene that made me scratch my head in thought was the massacre on Anchorhead over bullying a cat. But as I look deeply into it, it really mirrors with some of the character's experiences. How Grievous and other organic officers treats anyone who is inferior to him as pathetic. How republic politicians treat their civilians and planetary allies as resources to be sucked from (particularly inferior ones). Other factors such as how the characters lack civil morality, and how the cat was native to Zakkudos, an allied planet battle droids respected. This scene works quite well.
Invader Viceroy chapter 46 . 3/6
AW HELLS YEAH, NEW CHAPTER!
AMAZING STAR WARS FANFICTION MAYBE EVEN THE BEST ONE! Im really glad you made it from the CIS perspective, specially the droids :D

keep it up cant wait for more
Glycogen chapter 1 . 2/28
I have returned! Thank you for answering my old question and telling me that super tactical droids are going to appear. Interestingly, there is a canon character who is disturbingly similar to Dr. Gatling Quartz. His name is Kul Teska, and he is also a Skakoan scientist with a Gatling gun on his hand. The only difference is that Teska is around fourteen feet tall. I'm not kidding.
Glycogen chapter 45 . 2/28
MarxistFIN chapter 45 . 2/17
I seriously hope this story gets updated soon...

Not just because it's a really good and fair to say unique story amongst all the rest of the "Republic, F*ck Yeah! - Evil Scheming Separatists." kinds of fics, OC Jedi and all the romance crap that the Star Wars story section is filled to brim with.

...But because I can't bear the wait for too long with the cliffhanger you left us with.

Again, really wish you the best of luck in writing this and hope you can get new chapters rolling up again soon enough. :)
Dengar999 chapter 1 . 2/10
I wrote this on Microsoft Word and then paste it here, I hope I don’t get any typos or I hope I didn’t miss anything:

You should add Zako and Katen in the author’s notes as OCs (original characters.)

Guess what I’m reading…?
(Plays Tears by Health (Airport Version) from the Max Payne 3 Soundtrack.)

‘Rated M for battle droids who excel at combat, maladjusted human CIS officers and a Skakoan scientist that would be charged with war crimes if the Republic ever caught him.'
Hahahahahaha! Battle Droids go all pro and strong thanks to my favorite cool author ZakoBattledroid. The last sentence part, hahahaha once the Skakoan scientist gets captured alive, he would be charged with war crimes by the Republic ROFL, dead or alive… Funny rated meaning!

OOM-9 is reactivated and he’s the main protagonist of this story, this is so cool adding an underrated character from Episode 1 and making him popular, that’s what they did to ‘Pit’ from ‘Kid Icarus,’ making him go to Super Smash Bros Brawl to making more of his games and to Super Smash Bros 4. So awesome!

I hope they show OOM-0 origins on how he was reactivated as/for a flash back on how he got back to life being reactivated by whoever did this.

Updated in Dec 16, 2014 and Published: Jun 25, 2009. Holy crud 2009! Just memories… And it was updated on 2014. Some development Hell right there, but take your time… Patience is needed. 5 years woooh… 2009 – 2014… I wonder if this story is almost finished? I was just reading ‘Massively Screwed Up’ by you, one of the coolest mega crossovers. (Plays Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth.)

Spider droids, when they explode, it’s intense and deadly, stay within far or medium distance to be careful of the danger of the explosion like in the old game on my old Nintendo Gamecube: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (video game) (2002) good old memories of playing that game, it was pretty cool the game. The Dark Reaper final boss OMG! Welcome to the Underworld…

SSA-719 shoots, boom headshot! Right to the Felucian’s face! Spec Ops: The Line reminds me of this, because of the executions, even though this game didn’t came out yet which this FanFiction came out first before this game. Spec Ops: The Line, that game is horrifying. I beat the game, oh my god… “Never judge a game by its title and by its cover…”

Oh my goodness Zako and Major Ashley Katen are in this story. Even though OOM-9's Revenge (this story) and Yayap’s story are technically separate stories from Massively Screwed Up which you told me… But this and Yayap’s Story feels so like a prequel before Massively Screwed Up begins…
I thought Zako and Katen are going to fight at first, until it turns out, Katen did a Jedi mimic and they were laughing with joy. They really hate the Jedi(s) wooohhh…

Zako has been trained in the martial arts of zai ni since childhood. ‘Zai Ni’ what’s that? A fan made fighting style, I Google it and found nothing much information about it. Is it fan made?

‘"The Jedi Order has been steadily decaying over hundreds of years and is much weaker now than in the past. Though I suspect they will still be a challenge. And testing against acklays is better than no training at all," Zako explained to the pilot battle droid.’ I guess I have to agree with that sentence. Even though the Acklays have long legs and use melee to strike their enemies, kind of like a little bit like Jedi(s) with their melee attacks and lightsabers, because of the acklays of their melee attacks.
I think some or a lot of Jedi(s) died in the Arena in Geonosis?

‘KFZ-8267 as with all battle droids didn’t fear disease or death.’ Of course they’re droids and they can be repaired. True… But when don’t function no more or for no more of a new upgrade, they’ll be recycled which will suck badly.

Acklays getting killed for training or when they’re in the Droid’s way, this is what I call extinction!
In Geonosis, the CIS lost? Hmmm this story takes place on Episode 2: Attack of the Clones. Be careful droids and everyone in the CIS, the Grand Army of the Republic of Clone Troopers are a highly skilled army. Cracha Preto and the UFE from Max Payne 3? Hehehe Max Payne manage to take em all down. I bet the CIS in this story will take the Republic down.

The Droids are distracting the rancor, well teamwork is the key and that’s one final blow to kill the rancor.

Zako was afraid of Jedi force powers than lightsabers and CQC, this guy is brave when it comes to dangerous weapons called: lightsabers and CQC from the Jedi which he can probably take em down. He feels like a Jedi Hunter, especially Katen. Zako is sure is strong like Haytham Kenway and/or Shay Patrick Cormac.

Assassin’s Creed: Rogue reminds me of this (even though this story came before this game.) Shay Patrick Cormac OOM-9. Assassin Hunter and Jedi Hunter hmmm… OOM-9 looks strong in this story, Massively Screwed Up, OOM-9 was awesome.

FanFiction: Movies: Star Wars (Filters: Rating: All. Review.) Page 44. Your story was there! Yay…

(Favorites story.)
Jwsponky chapter 45 . 1/30
I admit I stumbled across this story by pure accident, but I am glad I did! This is a truly enjoyable and Intruiging tale. I admit I was slightly saddened by the capture of pretty much all the officers at the end of chapter 45, that will end poorly... For which side, I am not sure.
Good job love it
Invader Viceroy chapter 45 . 12/28/2014
Wait, where's HK 51
I may or may not have forgotten
Guest chapter 45 . 12/23/2014
If zako dies then they can rebuild him, they have the technology, 99% machine 1% man,
He will become Robocop