Reviews for Cacophony
Anxnymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
What a brother! I can totally imagine Gilbert doing that though.
MikuLover chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Ah! This is so funny! I absolutely loved it, especially because it reminds me so much of my very own brother (yeah, except the finger part).
I just love PruHun! Those two dorks are adorable (or should I say "adorkable") together, and this was a perfect situation between the two of them.
Awesome fanfiction!
MikuLover
Lil'MissEya chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Hahhahahahhaaha! Haha...ha...ha...

*nosebleed*

I was imagining Gilbert shirtless

ewo

(That was a weird new face thing I made up. ewo)
QueenOfThePride chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I was dying throughout this whole story. tHE LAST PART THOUGH I'm like snorting my drink everywhere haha.
The one thing I would do differently though, is make it more clear that Gilbert is mimicking a women's voice (or trying to) in the beginning, cause I was a little confused when it suddenly said he was using his own voice. It might just be me though. But it was really well written so good job haha
NinjalyJen chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Bahahaha! xD
Fandomfan46 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is the most greatest pruhun story I've read so far. It's in character, wonderful hook from the beginning, and very humorous! :D I've read this months ago, but I never had the chance to review because...well...I didn't have an account on Fanfiction. ewe I could totally watch this play out in my head like a film and it was beautiful! I hope you get to write more pruhun, but the decision is up to you! ;; Thanks so much for the delightment and enjoyment! I hope you have a wonderful week! : )
damtoti chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Haha I loved the details. Could totally see it happening xD And the ending wrapped it up pretty well.
XDAsakichanDX chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
perfect way to end it ;D
I Tried To Judge But Failed chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is awesome! xD

"That is so Gilbert" is what I thought while reading this.
And Liz, just say you actually like Gil... pretty please? :
Ecila chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
ha! Me and my friend did the same the like twice when we were kids, maybe 11... My mom just barely didn't find out the first time. Eh, learn from your mistakes.
LittleMaryMacintosh13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I cannot begin to tell you how amazing this is.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
hahahahaah loved it xD so cheeky xD
FullmetalWizard1995 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
You have a very strange brother...or at least he seems strange to me since I have no brothers. But on the subject of this fic, good job! I give it thumbs up!
homiesexuayyyyyyyyl chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I swear this is hilarious. You seriously need to make a sequeal! That wpuld be the funniest thing in the world
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
My brother has done something very similar, and the looks I got made me want to bash his smug head in. This is another reason why you don't go any where with annoying siblings that are perverts.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »