Reviews for Power Rangers: Morphin' Sentai
I like your story
Son of Whitebeard chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
ooh DoraSphinx one of Bandora's most versatile creations
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I must say I am not a fan of Zyuranger, but this is pretty epic. More of a Dairanger fan myself. Anyway, keep up the great work PhinalPhantasy, and may the power protect you!
Vanessa Masters chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Interesting :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Oooh, nice! Love the mention of Lokar. It all looks good :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
I can't believe how good this was, keep up the awesome work!
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Of course, Withces like Bandora can't touch the weapons, but she won't sit back and let the Rangers have them!

Good work here :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Another fab-tab Chapter. Can't wait for more, is Scorpina gonna be Goldar's Lover like in the original? Fiancee, Wife? Enquiring minds NEED to Know! _
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Very interesting. Love how Finster is still meek, but still fusses over his "Art." :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
I LOVED that part, increibly imaginative. Great work :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Awesome! I did my own little version of this story too, if you'd like to check it out. It's more based on Zyuranger and is a parody, on Deviantart. But it's "Awaken The Warriors" episode one. I've already done Episode Two and I'm half finished with episode three.

Hope you give it a check. Maybe I'll post them on here...If I ould figrue out where they belong...
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
YAH! Awesome!

Also, if it Help,s Go to Mega-Anon, they've SUBBED Zyurnager Up to Episode 38! YEAH!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I hope you plan to return to this fic sometime soon.
matt0044 chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
Nice comeback. I hope you update again soon. But take your time.
D.J. Scales chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
Now this is a great chapter. I only hope the writing is as good here as it is during Green With Evil.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »