Reviews for Total Drama Valley: Season 2
Spike Rulz all chapter 18 . 6/8
Please continue this, its getting good :)
Auslly108Raura269 chapter 18 . 1/1
Where is the next chapter!
anImpatientMan chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
hey are you going to continue this or not?
Your mom chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Please continue this, thank you
MegaWolf102 chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
continue this!
George Saurus chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
Hello, I'm a newcomer.
Begin by saying that I am a huge fan of The Land Before Time, and also of Total Drama.
I love your fanfiction, I love your idea of making this crossover, I loved the first season and the end with the alternate reality.
I also love this season, I'm surprised of how he became Spike, it was so peaceful and quiet ... and now it's almost diabolical.
I hoped you update soon and I can not wait to see the third season.

Last thing: I do not understand after what season, this take palces; it is after World Tour or Island ? Also I'd like to, if they take place after World Tour, if Alejandro and Sierra will appear.
Carnage068 chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
I know this isn't related to TDV, but have you abandoned Sharptooth Valley II? You haven't ever responded or said anything about continuing it, and just act like it never existed.
Littlefootxcera chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
All I have to say is...

TDV SEASON 3

Consider this idea
Nukascar101 aka RevRav chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
Finally! I've been waiting for this, and hope this means more chapters to come soon enough :D
LittlefootXAli chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
I like Spike the villain. He is a much better villain than Cera was in season 1. Hopefully Spike can win this season. Nobody has a clue Spike is playing them.
Chomper4 chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
Cool. Feel bad for Cera though.
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Brekclub, this is a great comeback for you on this chapter. Glad to see you're back. I wonder how much karma Spike's gonna have when the time comes. I can imagine Spike getting the Karma charger... *smirks evilly*

Karma Charger doesn't approve Spike tricking his friends.

But I do wonder how Spike turn into a evil being. I hate seeing Spike being so evil. To me, he's like a Sidious-Palpatine. I really love Spike. Why did he have to be an evil person now? *cries* This isn't an actual cry, its just me acting in tears. But still, love the story, but hate how Spike's being a menace. If you see this message, Brekclub, I may have an idea that you'll love. Not sure how it'll work out, but I do have something that can make the story a bit interesting. And it may involve where Spike may or may not get caught. UNLESS, the next chapter is where he gets caught. We'll see. Good luck. :)
Mr.Awesome chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Thats awesome hey i was thinking in one of your seasons if you do one could you do a face your fears challenge where they tell there fears out loud and must face there fears to score a point for their teams and if they don't they don't score anything

Also i would love to have my dino character in one of your stories note: Im a guest (well i had an account but i forgot my password) so you could always talk to me through email:
MegaWolf102 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
awesome series
Chomper4 chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
I have an idea for Season 3.

Contestants: Chomper, Ali, Nod, Mutt, Cera, Gwen, Krystal (a swimmer OC in love with Nod), Petrie, Guido, Tippy, Ruby, Howler (villainous fast biter OC who wants to charm his way to victory), Tricia, Rita, Icky, Rhett, Noah, and Courtney (managed to not be changed into a dinosaur as she snuck in the time machine to try to compete in Total Drama Valley)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »