Reviews for A Thunderstorm
Nice.
spiel chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh, I really really like this one :D
BlackWolf99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
*heart* this was so awsome/funny XD
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
lol sex in the middle of a storm the best kind i want pictures to :(
Janara chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Lol. Loved it!
Momonster chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
*pouts*

i had this huge epicness of extreme review, and i lost it!

*bursts into tears*
Princess Schatje Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I hadn't reviewed this *is shocked at herself* This'll prob be my last review, or one of the last... Unless I go from the start again...

XD I just read the other reviews. Shit through him? *cackles*

... Have I told you how much I adore thunderstorms? Fuck but thunder is sexy...

Oh god, you know the smell of rain on hot asphalt? *sighs happily*
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I don't want to ruin it for anyone should they read the reviews but that ending was perfect. Ha, ha, I love the idea of Sephiroth, Genesis, Zack, Cloud and Angeal being together. You are brillaint! Nicely done. Later!
Piper chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
...O_O...*major nose bleed*...I LUVS IT!
Silverin chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Hell yes hell yes HELL YES! Wow, ughn and drol!

Loved this, absolutely, and you made my day, big thanks! YAY! ;oD
Momokai chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
OMG I'm sorry but I -laughs- have to agree with Tobi-Uchiha. Please do change that 'Shit' part. God I laughed so hard I cried.

But still, AngealxCloud...Almost as good as SxZxC HOT!
sunsoara chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
omg that was hot, definitely not enough Angeal/Cloud... but ASGZC together! *drools* Man I cant wait for that! I'm curious if Sephiroth and Genesis will be able to wait until Cloud and Angeal can get back... Or will they experiment with their new Puppy first? hehe :D
Mena chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Holy fuck! That was so HOT!
Tobirion chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
D-Does this mean... ASGZC! OMG, it does! I LOVE YOU! Oh, oh, oh! This is great! :D :D Can I marry you? We'd make such beautiful, beautiful, sweet little children... *swoons*

"Cloud cried out, back arching as pain and pleasure shit through him in a delicious mix."

I laughed so hard I cried at this. Shit? XD please change that. lol NO, don't change it! Maybe someone else will laugh as hard as I did at that... gawd, pain and pleasure shitting. That's a pleasant image.

The Angeal/Cloud was epicly amazing. I'm not much of a rough-sex...um...reader... but hey, that was pretty good, even for me. ;D There is DEFINITELY not enough Angeal/Cloud out there! We must remedy this!

ASGZC. OhmaGAWD. THANK YOU. I look forward to it!

Oops, did I paste that again? I didn't mean to... ;D