Reviews for Land of Ice
Csw chapter 40 . 4/29
If I'm riding my guessing I think this is the third banishment story I've read about Naruto and I have to say it's one of the best I like that he actually achieved his dream even though it was a different country and I love how you based so many of the characters from different movies especially the Spartans I hope to enjoy many more of your stories mainly the Naruto ones.
Lerris chapter 40 . 6/22/2017
Average. The two biggest issues were needing to proofread and, well, making your bad guys less cliché. Danzo and Sasuke would end up having every other nation band together against them. Your enemies are generally not stupid when your talking on that kind of scale. Hell, half the clans would rebel probably after killing Tsunade.

Also, Naruto why would Naruto ever let his adopted children know? Sure if they find out he would have to fess up, but, really, letting a child know he or she was a result of a rape? How does that help the child? I'm no expert, but I'd expect such a conversation to be delayed until they were adults, if then. For all intents and purposes they were Naruto's kids, end of story...
Shu Ouma GC chapter 7 . 2/7/2017
Love an OP Naruto
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Interesting story
YeagerMeister31 chapter 40 . 2/2/2017
well it's all over and i must say an awesome story NaruSaku what's not to like
YeagerMeister31 chapter 39 . 2/2/2017
well this was interesting
YeagerMeister31 chapter 38 . 2/2/2017
well this was interesting chapter an interesting way how Katara won. Hinata well she's just stupid. Danzo died awesome now it's NaruSaku vs MinaKush
YeagerMeister31 chapter 37 . 2/2/2017
well this should be interesting Katara vs Ino Sakura vs Hinata and Naruto vs the 5 should be tough
YeagerMeister31 chapter 36 . 2/2/2017
well this was interesting wonder what Jutsu Danzo's talking about it will fail anywayz
YeagerMeister31 chapter 35 . 2/2/2017
well i didn't expect that poor Saaya and Alexius they died honorably take that Sasgay sent to hell by your own niece
YeagerMeister31 chapter 34 . 2/2/2017
well this is bad Sasuke is so pathetic
YeagerMeister31 chapter 33 . 2/2/2017
well that sux the weak pathetic excrement known as Sasgay was just a coward figures he'd be to scared to fight still he's still weak and will die i look forward to that. As for Choji seems like he's next shot by a missile from a ship now that's gotta hurt
YeagerMeister31 chapter 32 . 2/1/2017
well this was interesting now Saito and Katara know about there dad that should be interesting
YeagerMeister31 chapter 31 . 2/1/2017
well this was sad poor Shino wonder if Choji will be next. Glad Iruka and Shizune are alive. Wonder if Naruto will get there in time Sasuke needs to die
YeagerMeister31 chapter 30 . 1/31/2017
well this was interesting Katara and Reiji kissed how sweet. Damn i hate Sasgay he needs to die slowly and painfully