Reviews for Land of Ice
Exhausted chapter 16 . 2/21
Ok your stories are not that bad but do need a considerable amount of work. First and foremost SLOW DOWN! The pacing is so damn quick you could break your freakin neck, plus it doesn't help that because your blazing through everything you are not fleshing out anything, and we don't get to see nearly as much of the characters and their development as we should. The main pairing is a prime example of this. Because of how fast and two dimentional you have made everything the story is boiled down to Sakura leaves with Naruto, gets married, has kid. Plus you are missing golden opportunites with several of the characters: how Naruto's children react to a new women in their fathers life, what exactly Naruto did to become more famous in the ice village besides that once sentence you mentioned several chapters back. Another BIG one is for the love of god fact check and spell check. Sasuke calls Naruto Dobe not Dube, Shikamaru's father has a name beyond the first half he shares with his son its Shikaku
hay chapter 40 . 8/10/2015
nice wilkins75 nice
ice chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
St3rfire chapter 40 . 6/11/2015
Good story I like how there were. Different battle scenes. And how everyone was. Happy at the end.
samuraipanda85 chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Yeah, I'm only reviewing this chapter so that I can say I reviewed them all.
Really well done on world building. The world's up sh*t creek and Naruto seems to be the only one with a paddle.
samuraipanda85 chapter 40 . 4/20/2015
A very nice story. Not without its flaws, but considering the fact that I couldn't put it down it gets a B.
Till next time.
samuraipanda85 chapter 39 . 4/20/2015
Kiba for Hokage!
Maybe this time he can get a wife who loves him.
samuraipanda85 chapter 38 . 4/20/2015
The fight we've all been waiting for. MinaKush vs NaruSaku!
samuraipanda85 chapter 37 . 4/20/2015
I get the distinct impression you can't write Hinata very well. That or you didn't have a high opinion of her back when you wrote this. Either way I'm looking forward to Sakura laying the smack down on the Hyuga doormat.
Also, Katara! Beat the crap out of your Aunt Flow! (Did ya see what I did there?)
samuraipanda85 chapter 36 . 4/20/2015
Quit being a sour puss Naruto. Enjoy liberating the Fire country and the entire world.
samuraipanda85 chapter 35 . 4/20/2015
Damn it, I didn't review ch 4 either. So what's the f*cking point?
Whatever, burn in hell Sasuke ya emo bastard.
samuraipanda85 chapter 34 . 4/20/2015
I'm gonna do it.
I'm gonna review every last chapter in this fic.

Wait a minute...I never reviewed chapter 3.
samuraipanda85 chapter 33 . 4/20/2015
Jesus, Sasuke is so diabolical it hurts. And please tell me Choji isn't going to end up with that medic. Her actions seem a bit abrupt.
but I guess abruptness is why this fic works. Its so fast paced that I can't stop reading. There is a method to the madness.
samuraipanda85 chapter 32 . 4/20/2015
Well I certainly didn't see that coming. Although naruto could have killed Sasuke twice in the first 6 chapters. So yeah, he really screwed the pooch on this one.
samuraipanda85 chapter 31 . 4/20/2015
I forgot Shizune was in this story. Gotta say, I was hoping for more of a high roller thou.