Reviews for Land of Ice
samuraipanda85 chapter 40 . 4/20
A very nice story. Not without its flaws, but considering the fact that I couldn't put it down it gets a B.
Till next time.
samuraipanda85 chapter 39 . 4/20
Kiba for Hokage!
Maybe this time he can get a wife who loves him.
samuraipanda85 chapter 38 . 4/20
The fight we've all been waiting for. MinaKush vs NaruSaku!
samuraipanda85 chapter 37 . 4/20
I get the distinct impression you can't write Hinata very well. That or you didn't have a high opinion of her back when you wrote this. Either way I'm looking forward to Sakura laying the smack down on the Hyuga doormat.
Also, Katara! Beat the crap out of your Aunt Flow! (Did ya see what I did there?)
samuraipanda85 chapter 36 . 4/20
Quit being a sour puss Naruto. Enjoy liberating the Fire country and the entire world.
samuraipanda85 chapter 35 . 4/20
Damn it, I didn't review ch 4 either. So what's the f*cking point?
Whatever, burn in hell Sasuke ya emo bastard.
samuraipanda85 chapter 34 . 4/20
I'm gonna do it.
I'm gonna review every last chapter in this fic.

Wait a minute...I never reviewed chapter 3.
NOOOOOOOOOO!
samuraipanda85 chapter 33 . 4/20
Jesus, Sasuke is so diabolical it hurts. And please tell me Choji isn't going to end up with that medic. Her actions seem a bit abrupt.
but I guess abruptness is why this fic works. Its so fast paced that I can't stop reading. There is a method to the madness.
samuraipanda85 chapter 32 . 4/20
Well I certainly didn't see that coming. Although naruto could have killed Sasuke twice in the first 6 chapters. So yeah, he really screwed the pooch on this one.
samuraipanda85 chapter 31 . 4/20
I forgot Shizune was in this story. Gotta say, I was hoping for more of a high roller thou.
samuraipanda85 chapter 30 . 4/20
Shipping intensifies
samuraipanda85 chapter 29 . 4/20
Awe, young love.
samuraipanda85 chapter 28 . 4/20
I honestly can't tell which side is winning...good job.
samuraipanda85 chapter 27 . 4/20
Geez Sasuke. Blowing up hospitals, sending 10 years to die as cannon fodder, now your opening the gates to Hell. What's next? Gonna kick a cancer kid's puppy then try to cancel Christmas?
samuraipanda85 chapter 26 . 4/20
Ha! Knew it!
Also, Sasgay, that never gets old.