Reviews for Certain
monsterbleeds chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This ultimately became my favourite fanfic for cloti. You managed to capture everything I wanted to read about them. Cloud's subtle protectiveness and the cliff scene were awesome. I had always wondered if they will ever talk about Zack and also about their past in Nibelheim, especially after playing Crisis Core. The other thing I adored in this fic was the way you portrayed Tifa. She wasn't bitter or overly mojo angsty like in some fics. I just found her to be more forgiving and honest like the Tifa in your fic. You had done a great job in keeping them in character. I agreed with you tho...CoT and ACC just confused me a lot...we saw so much in CoT yet in ACC, there wasn't much insight on their current relationship.

Good job for writing such a good fic. It really made my day. :)
Moonlit Crystals chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Haha. Are you kidding me? The ending's great!

I loved it! )

Keep writing, you're fics are amazing.
scienceguy chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Nice work; this was fun to read. Your portrayal of the characters was solid, and I liked how you built off the quotes in game.
Akila8 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Well done! I enjoyed this story... it made sense and wasn't confusing at all. You did a really nice job of describing their emotions and keeping them in character! The ending is cut and sweet. I could see them being hesitant and not knowing how to start. The way you weaved CoT in was lovely too (love the bolded parts :P). Great fic!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
UWE HE HE, EXCELENT EXCELENT, I REALLY WISH THIS WAS A VIDEO INSTEAD OF WORDS SINCE IT WOULD LOOK SO WELL BROUGHT TO LIFE, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OnCeUpOnA-TiMeLoNg-AgO chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
wow this is really good I didn't get it at first when I read the case of tifa, but u r right there are clues I noticed them too, but the movie doesn't really get in depth about their rekationship so... I'm not sure...