Reviews for Roommates are Hell
SH Child chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I loved this story, it was hilarious!
Snowlex chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Bwahahaha! This is so funny!
bloody raptor chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
LOVE IT!
Dead Man's Game chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
this story is freaking halarius! alexis is sexy. dont disagree ladies, all us girls know its true.
grimmy lover chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Awesome funny great job :D
Burpleberry chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
It was extremely over the top... It was entirely out of character...

But did it make me laugh? HELLZ YA.

I really enjoyed the quirky chapter - Doesn't seem like you'll be updating anytime soon though...
Lady Yukirin chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This is so hilarious! XD I've only read this a few weeks ago, and I can't help but read this over and over. Very nicely written, it had a lot of epic lol moments. Hope you make more!
Vampuric Spider chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hm...Good try but the story just seems a little over the top. The thing with eating the umbilicoal cord was just plain nasty. A note about humor I feel you are trying to be funny. Instead of trying too hard to make funny jokes let the humor come out freely and don't force it. Sometimes the best jokes come out when you don't try hard. I liked the concept but I felt it was forced in some places. An example which seemed more real to me was when Henry listed reasons he did not like James it was funny and believable so try to aim more for that. I hope this helps and I do look forward for seeing where this goes.
Akiva chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
LMAO this story is f'ing hillarious! :)
Tralfmadore chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
...She was dying and you gave her flowers just to try to have hospital sex."

"And she should have put out!"

Oh my god. I quite literally fell out of my chair while reading this. To put things into perspective, I am in a library. A place where I actively try to stay as quiet and inconspicuous as possible. So curse you and your hilarious storytelling because I was laughing my ass off at just about everything in this. The characters are well rounded and three-dimensional, the story is unpredictable and entertaining, and most importantly: it was funny as hell. Great story. Hope you have better luck than me at finding time and inspiration to write Ch. 2.
RurikoTsukuyomi chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I've read this more than once. :D It's totally hilarious! I love Henry's personality in this. I couldn't stop laughing when he and James went to pick up the juice and milk and hit that lady. xD And I loved it when Pumpkin Head was abusing Henry. T.T I'm such a bad person- Nevermind, that was just too funny! Please update soon!
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
lol, that was awesome.
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
lol, that was awesome.
Purple Sage of Oblivion chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! XD

This is pure GOLD! The entire time I was reading it, I never became bored. I'm so glad it's not a OneShot! Keep up the awesome work!

Your Disturbed Friend,

Purple
E.B.Smith chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
My god, that was a marathon. A good one though. It was funny, I loved the way Henry spoke with such frankness. It was good fun.