Reviews for Broken
Eliza-00 chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I like it interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I've only read up to the second chapter and I love the story! c: -Shall continue reading now-
RogueSama chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
one suggestion, when you change characters try either using a different POV or something else too make the two different people's veiwpoints more distinct... It gets confusing when you are still using "I" but the character has switched.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
*pout* Why aren't you updating the older ones first? *grumble*
AliceMarieSwan chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON! ... kk, that was all I had to say really ... Luv the story, possibly will die if you don't end up continuing it soon ...
AliceMarieSwan chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
This chapter was better about putting breaks telling you that something happened between the two paragraphs. Thank you, and please continue writing! I luv the story!
AliceMarieSwan chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
POV switching again. So confusing... I promise to keep reading though! I would enjoy it if you would try to go back and fix it though.
AliceMarieSwan chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
POV changing without being identified! Please work on fixing this soon!
AliceMarieSwan chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
More of the POV switching with no cue! GRR! Don't worry I won't stop reading the story, I luv it too much to do that!
AliceMarieSwan chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
So, I'm just going to keep reminding/nagging you about telling us where the POV changes. Every chapter it happens, expect me to give a review. And, of course, when you update a new chapter! I luv the story, honestly! It's just majorly confusing trying to figure out who's POV it is when it changes especially cuz it makes no sense when they're changing. Keep writing!
AliceMarieSwan chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Like i just said, more of the identifying where POV changes. Still, a good story nonetheless.
AliceMarieSwan chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
I'm thinking Aido, or Kain. But I really think you should work on identifying where the POVs switch between characters.
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
hey lol i wont be deleting you off subscription ] can't wait untill you do up date though ] good luck
starry123 chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
u said it was someone we least expected it to be

so the only blue-eyed bloodsuckers there are is shiki or aidou
starry123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010