Reviews for Fallen
Aliza chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDAT PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU I LOVE THIS

Thanks

Ps
Keep up the good work 3 (/••/)
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
You have not killed of Kanda Yuu.
You have already done the whole fake Killing Off Kanda once I can't believe you doing it again.
Come on!
And the really big cliffhanger with a really long wait for update. NOOOOOO!
UPDATE SOON, NOW, THIS INSTANT!
May-Ruzuki chapter 22 . 10/2/2013
ROFL I loved this omake... YES SEQUEL IF YOU HAVENT YET!
IcyLady chapter 23 . 9/19/2013
Ah, it's really a shame that you didn't continue that (especially breaking it in such a moment)
It was interesting to read.
Shinome Akira chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
... WTF?! YUU DIED?! ... anyways, more please!
iMelinda chapter 23 . 3/17/2012
This story is absolutely amazing! I've been avidly reading it over the last couple of days and now I'm finally finished... so far! How could you leave us with a cliffhanger like that? I know it's been over a year and a half, but it would be seriously amazing if you updated this story. Your work is so much better than most of what is out there; I'm not cringing every other sentence at a grammar/spelling/punctuation mistake. And the plotline, and the action! I probably sound like a crazed fangirl now, don't I? xD But really. It also occurred to me that when you started writing this the most recent chapters of -Man probably weren't posted yet (Or were they? I'm a recent reader myself so I don't really know when things came out) and you spun this amazing story before Kanda's backstory was even revealed. You've got serious writing talent!

Kanda can't be dead, can he? There were at least three points earlier in this story when I thought he had died, but he managed to pull through. He's got to pull through now, too! Like I said earlier, I know it's been a year and a half, but you've still got fans who adore your work )
s.m.p chapter 23 . 3/3/2011
need update! now! arg! sorry, your a a really good writer and this fanfiction is very well writen. Your writing style is very clear and never confising. Seriously, i'm super addicted. You sure know how to use those clifhangers though, damn.
S.M.P chapter 22 . 3/3/2011
WOW! okay that was kinda of wounderful. You did a good job describing the make out and it was interesting and comical but didn't leave my mind dirtyer than it was before. I enjoyed it and yes you should make anouther. :D
demonic blood shed666 chapter 23 . 2/20/2011
ah! i absolutely love this story i'm dying to find out what happens! please update soon
YoruichiKittyCat16 chapter 23 . 11/13/2010
awesome
Angel Fantasy chapter 23 . 10/18/2010
OMG I HATE LEVERRIER AND I HATE MONO FEI AND I LOVE ALLEN AND I LOVE KANDA AND I LOVE LINK AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I REALLY WANNA KNOW HOW THIS IS GONNA TURN OUT!
TheEndofTag chapter 23 . 9/18/2010
yeah! you finally updated!..._...and yes it was too short...T_T...but at least you updated, ne?..._...aw, both Kanda and Allen are injured and trying to heal...but wtf?...Kanda died?...i am sure that maybe his heart just stopped for a minute or so...and then Kanda will be back again...Kanda can not die!...i hope to see a update soon!
zerokanda chapter 23 . 9/17/2010
Whaaaaat...? If Kanda dies Allen's gonna club you to death!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 23 . 9/17/2010
No.. Kanda...!

Thankyou so much for the shout out! XD I went hyper and rolled a lot after seeing it X3

I really liked this chapter, especially Link, I think his point of view here is brilliant, I really like how you have worked it, and Mono Fei... *grumbles* Yeah. Your tension between those two is brilliant!

But Kanda! I really want to see what happens now, there is no way I can stop reading.. unless you drop it PLEASE DON'T!

Please please update soon! :)