Reviews for Cause I Know I'm Always Late
dreamin.paradise chapter 1 . 1/1/2010

i admit it was sad, and i feel bad for Shane and Tess and everything, but it was very moving, and that's an AWESOME thing!

so proud. (:

LaPaige chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This. Was. Incredible.

You have their characters just write and I hardly ever read this pairing but wow ... this reminds me why I do. I love the song and was listening to it as I read and it just fits them perfectly. The ending was so sad but so right for them.

You're an amazing writer, remember that. :)
Kacee chapter 1 . 6/25/2009

Wonderful job, very in character, very well written and VERY enyoyable.

Yeah. I fricken loved it D

Glad you're back into the Camp Rock one shots, I missed reading and reviewing your work!

rising.and.fallen chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This was really good. I don't really like Tess, but I definitely liked your story. I loved how you kept the pace fast, and how you switched pov's throughout. And I really really loved some of the little things you added in about each other and then connected it to the end, like how Tess smells like strawberries and tastes like margaritas.

And I really really loved the ending because it was something that was real. Happy endings can sometimes be cliche or overdone, and I think it was really good that you didn't add one here, especially because the song lyrics wouldn't fit.

Overall, really good job.