Reviews for Epic
Natskl chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Yes, u definately did ok :-) Am looking forward to the last 2 chapters!
Dani chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Good to read a new chapter. I liked it.
Lindariel1 chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Thanx for writing again, I like your story and I'm curious who th mole is - I'm honest I've no idea...
ptitemel38 chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Coucou, vraiment ravie de voir que tu as mis a jour, encore un tres bon chapitre :)
lateVMlover chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
You are doing a fine job. I just wish you'd write more! Glad you updated!
ptitemel38 chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
Salut, je viens de retomber sur ta story par hasard et bonne nouvelle j'aime toujours autant, je sais que tu avais prévenu que tu ne pourrais pas mettre a jour rapidement mais j'espere quand meme que tu y parviendra!

Oui je viens d'Isere ;) et toi 34 c'est l'Hérault non?

bye!
where she went chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Glad to see she's back:)
usernames are for losers chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Great chapter, dramatic and exciting. Can't wait for the next part, but don't worry about not being able to update, real life has to come first.
lateVMlover chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Well, I'm sad you're not going to be able to update for awhile. I hope you know that's the only reason you have a low number of reviews. Your story is really intriguing.

Now about this chapter-I don't recommend you through in dialogue out of nowhere 'cause it's a bit confusing. Who's talking? What's going on? I don't mind a short chapter but maybe a bit more detail!

Good luck with class! I'll miss you and your story! :)
Nichole chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Glad to see Veronica back. Looking forward to seeing what Mac found. Please update soon!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Sobs... crying here...
ptitemel38 chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
Yeah! Great chapter, can't wait for the next! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
omg so exciting? So whos at the door? I was so upset when i read the first chapter and was gonna stop but then i didnt and yay she woke up! Is gorya gonna go after them? His uncle or father should just off him! Please update soon i need to know what happens!
usernames are for losers chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
Excellent. I totally understand that exams and real life in general can get in the way of writing, but I'm still very glad that you updated.

Hope that you did well in your exams, and I look forward to more
lateVMlover chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
The plot thickens! :) I like this story cause it's a bit different. Having Logan raise the daughter without Veronica, but still not giving up on her is really romantic! Look forward to reading more! Don't wait so long next time! :)