Reviews for Epic
Great story
spk chapter 10 . 2/5
Good job! :)
AnilCadz91 chapter 10 . 2/4
First of all congratulations on finishing your fic :D! It's really good even if you are worried about your writing, the reader can tell the effort you put in the plot and the characters to create a story that made sense and that it was interesting. And you totally achieved this :). As others would tell you, practice is needded to improve how you write :). And the thing is, I do notice improvements in your work, particularly the dialogue writing :D. Also, you made the extra effort to write this whole fic in english, and as another non-native english speaker, I know how hard it can be to write everything you want to say in another language. I do believe this is a great story :) and I'm so happy you finished it :).
I only noticed this fic recently because of this last update, but I really love what you did with the fic :). It's okay if it took you a long time, because you came back to it. Writing is hard because time is needed to produce a good story, and life gets in the way of that. But we get that :). And it's okay to take time :).
I really love that you wrote a happy ending to the fic :). The first chapter is devastating :(. I almost cried while reading it. It was also romantic how Logan was so loyal to Veronica, how much he wanted her back. It was a hard situation, but I love that he had a support system, that Keith and Wallace and Mac were there for him because they knew how much he loves Veronic, and that that's what Veronica would have wanted :). I was so happy when Veronica woke up again :), and of course I love the ending :). They finaly have their happy family and their life together :).
Thank you for posting this fic and finishing it :D! It's awesome :).
Natskl chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Yes, u definately did ok :-) Am looking forward to the last 2 chapters!
Dani chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Good to read a new chapter. I liked it.
Lindariel1 chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Thanx for writing again, I like your story and I'm curious who th mole is - I'm honest I've no idea...
ptitemel38 chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Coucou, vraiment ravie de voir que tu as mis a jour, encore un tres bon chapitre :)
lateVMlover chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
You are doing a fine job. I just wish you'd write more! Glad you updated!
ptitemel38 chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
Salut, je viens de retomber sur ta story par hasard et bonne nouvelle j'aime toujours autant, je sais que tu avais prévenu que tu ne pourrais pas mettre a jour rapidement mais j'espere quand meme que tu y parviendra!

Oui je viens d'Isere ;) et toi 34 c'est l'Hérault non?

bye!
where she went chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Glad to see she's back:)
usernames are for losers chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Great chapter, dramatic and exciting. Can't wait for the next part, but don't worry about not being able to update, real life has to come first.
lateVMlover chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Well, I'm sad you're not going to be able to update for awhile. I hope you know that's the only reason you have a low number of reviews. Your story is really intriguing.

Now about this chapter-I don't recommend you through in dialogue out of nowhere 'cause it's a bit confusing. Who's talking? What's going on? I don't mind a short chapter but maybe a bit more detail!

Good luck with class! I'll miss you and your story! :)
Nichole chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Glad to see Veronica back. Looking forward to seeing what Mac found. Please update soon!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Sobs... crying here...
ptitemel38 chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
Yeah! Great chapter, can't wait for the next! Update soon please!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »