Reviews for Practically Perfect
Zalleon chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
i am interested in seeing where this goes, you have alot of talent and i can't wait to see you grow into it :)
twitchdoll chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
did they do it?haha jk but do you bring the rowdyruffs back or no?
Gravitas chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Interesting direction. My attention has been grabbed! I look forward to subsequent chapters.
mickiept chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
This is a very good story and the concept is original. Usually, Buttercup is always depicted later in life as the unstable one, the one failing all her classes and doing drugs and stuff, but I don't think that is necessarily true. Just because someone is kind of mean as a child doesn't mean they will automatically become a jackass later in life. Meanwhile, Blossom and Bubbles' problems are very real to me. It seems that Blossom wasn't as popular as she had hoped in middle school, and when you think about it, Blossom is always depicted in the series as sort of a control freak, so I can imagine that if things didn't go her way she could have akin to a mental breakdown. Bubbles is never given any attention as a child except for the fact that she was cute, and probably has begun to associate that with love.

The interaction between Buttercup and the Professor is great as well. Considering what a problem child Buttercup was, the fact that the Professor was so understanding is a sign from the very beginning that he always trusted her. Besides that, I think he recognizes that they are very much alike, but he recognizes her as the stronger of the two, especially as she grows older. The fact that she is the most ignored of her three sisters and was able to stay sane is testament to that.

Also, why is MitchxButtercup a crack pairing? I don't think it's any more crack that ButchxButtercup or PrincessxButtercup. I've never been a fan of RRBxPPG pairing at all unless they are mixed, so I'm probably biased, but I think MxB makes a lot more sense here than greens pairing.

Anyways, I'm rambling now. Thank you for the wonderful story and I hope you continue it soon.
Tazzybizzy chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Wow. Didn't expect cancer. I was thinking more along the lines of depression suicide. That would've been tragic, wouldn't it? loved the buttercup break-down sence.

Who! There's still some real Blossom left inside of her! But what she said to the DYING professor what so frcking mean! I'm glad that buttercup punched her. Whoo, one point for Jim.

Given the circumstances, i can see Bubbles loving the attention.

I like that Buttercup has a friend to lean on, but i prefer PPGxRRB. This story seems to serious for crack pairings. And if the RRB did something horrible during middle school, then it would add more problems in the story and would call for more chapters, which i think is a good thing.
hypermonkeygirlX3 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Yay, another chappie! You did a great job. Please update soon!

Over and out, ne. xx3
hypermonkeygirlX3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This was a really great story! Um, but I have a question. This is a romance story right? So who's in the romance? Just a question. Thanks and update soon!
Tazzybizzy chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh my god, this is awesome! you have a really awesome story here. It's... heartbreaking! But i really like this story!

I love the way Buttercup is in this story! she's sad, like everyone else, but she's being strong for the welfare of her family. I really want, no, NEED to know what happened in middle school? The prof sounds kind of... depressed. But this is heartbreaking-ly wicked. Now, I'm going to beg for a quick update:

Oh please, please, please update soon. I've only seen a few authors who update then drop off the face of the earth to leave an awesome story hanging.

I'm really interested with where you're going with this story. Update as soon as possible, please.