Reviews for Possession
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Cute I like it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
that was so ffffffuuuuuunnnnnyyyyy & u need to add more...THANZ
TalkingCoconut chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This song:

watch?vaun1lHyqwBg

without space

Jakeward, something about Edward looking into Jacob and finding him thinking about him (thinking about Edward) in a romantic way.

Please?

And good story :D
coldplaychic chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I LOVED IT !
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I really liked this. It felt like a snapshot of their every day life.
kumagorox3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
love this! Possessive!Edward is very hot! ;D
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow..
ThePhantomCan-Spotter chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
's an interesting role reversal with Edward disliking Bella.I'm new to the world of fanfiction so I found Edward's blatant dislike of Bella amusing.
ThePhantomCan-Spotter chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Hello,me again.I would dearly love a Jasper/Jacob pairing because Jasper is so mysterious and fascinating:)
FrapchinoMhmm chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I like how you have jacob in bellas place and bella in his the book should have been like tis well atlease that bitch now knows how it feels to be tugged along for something you wont get! anyway love it!333333333
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
i liked this story i like the combo wasnt expected
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
this so good, so cute! i love it!
Ajisai-Hosu chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
O! I absolutely loved this one! You know, just to be odd and out there, I know that you're working on TONS of other things right now, but if you ever got the chance, I was wondering if you'd write a short Alice/Jacob or Jacob/Alice. About what I have no idea, but the two of them together just seems so weird and so...interesting! And I COMPLETELY understand if you're too busy, but just so you have a pairing to fall back on incase you run out of steam (although I really doubt you will). Thank you! Loved this story!

-Ajisai
nerdhawaii chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is a great one shot, I love that the role-reversal.