Reviews for Sincerely, I Hate You
The Creator16 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
I love this story
Dezi196 chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
This is such a great story please update soon.
kristin chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
this was such an awsome story. please please please continue on with this and i hope you'll write more in the NEAR future. i love dana and logan. such an awsome couple and i love this story as well. #
High Queen Susan the Gentle chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
TiffanyM chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
um wow ] update soon
schillingklaus chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
But now it's time for Dana to take Logan back and to send Chase to ZZoey where he belongs to.
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
Aw, poor Chase :( and the thing about Zoey not contacting him while he was in England-SO TRUE! Can't wait till you update!
TiffanyM chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
I'm so loving this story and the spring awakening references ] update soon please
schillingklaus chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
No, Dana and Chase make a totally uncute couple, as completely opposed to and Dana/Logan.
guess who D chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
and the plot thickens

D

and I so am not usually late to things!

Dx

Jiade-103 chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
And zoey has no idea what's going on.

FANTASTIC! Loved it! It was amazingly amazing. )

- jiade-103
Jiade-103 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
By the way, I love this chapter. It makes my life. Lol.

Jiade-103
XoxButtercup27 chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Oh my gosh.! This is amazing. I hate it when the chapters stop. Keep writing. Quickly. (:

And I just updated "Wait! Who had a baby?" So maybe you'll check it out and tell me what you think.

But anyways, back to your story. I love this!.
allonsymacherie chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
haha. i loved the ending. i feel bad for logan though. the last few lines reminded me of the episode in gilmore girls where rory told dean she loved him when he showed up at her school.

update soon. i want to see more of this story :)
TiffanyM chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
omg omg omg omg OMG best lines ever... Chase stopped walking. Dana stopped breathing. Logan's heart started breaking... wow awesome chapter ] update soon