Reviews for The Truth About XION!
ZakuroU chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I DID IT! I GOT THROUGH! I AM VICTORY! Heehee.
happy triangles chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I-I... I-I-I, uhhh... WUT?

...

I LOVE IT!
The Ghost of Stephen Foster chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I started reading, thinking it would be a Xion origin story or something, and I got nigh to the end, yet I could not finish. I have found myself utterly mindfucked and assraped (much as my parents at happy hour). I applaud you good sir, on fucking my conscious mind in the ass unto it's untimely death.
owlcity89 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
THAT WAS EPIC CRACK ON STEROIDS!

No more can be said because I'm pretty sure my brain EXPLODED while reading this. AWESOMENESS!
Xion Fan chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh my GOSH! You insult Xion sooooooo much! What the crap? She is a true friend to them! They wouldn't be able to play scrabble! And what, other than her having black hair and wearing a black coat, would make her 'emo' or 'angsty'? And Xion being tortured? How dare you! She's been through enough already!

I hate how Xion is always pounded because people think, "Oh no! She's gonna butt in the way of a yaoi couple that isn't even canon so let's hate on her!" Besides, Axel is NOT in love with Roxas! He's just an extremely loyal friend!

They did NOT use Xion! Xion WAS their friend! The world isn't at risk because Xion doesn't have a freaking Halo helmet on her head!

Just like this fic, it's all about AkuRoku. Stupid, useless, AkuRoku!

And lastly- 358/2 DAYS WAS NOT A LIE!
Tying chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
...WTF. THAT WAS AMAZING.

I UNDERSTAND NOW.
Tsukishiro93 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
The sailor scout strip club part made me spit coke... On my sister... Who PAWNCHED me... Very good brain-killing crackfic you got here. -Tsukishiro93
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
but xions awesome! and your story melted my brain...
GrassBlade-Chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I MADE IT THROUGH! And it all made pefect sense XD I love Crackfics
knowitalls chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
that was the...STUIPEDST REVIEW EVER! TOTALLY POINTLESS! WHY THE HECL WOULD ROXAS BE GAY?anyways...its COMPLETLY fake.
Kiwi Bloodstain chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
...This has to be the most EPIC thing I have ever read.

This was purely EPIC CRACK. BRAVO! BRAVO! XD
Ochala chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I think I'm kinda glad Xion didn't save Australia. Who knows what kind of havoc she would wreck? That was a hilarious story, I was laughing through most of it, and my eyebrows were raised rather high at the rest. Great work!
BloodAndDiamonds chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
LOL.. xD

I didn't really know who half the characters were in this, but it was friken funny anyway! I can seriously picture Axel knitting in his room at TCTNW xD

Good work, really funny!
AbsolXion chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
WHAT! AXEL AND ROXAS! NO WAY! YUCK! XIONROXAS RULES!
Klinestife chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
0_0 holy crap.

i swear i just lost like for than a few billion brain cells just for reading that. I think Im off good though. Everyone else i shows came back muttering like a zombie. favorited.