Reviews for An Evening at the Theater
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 4 . 6/25
THIS WAS AMAZING! Sound of Music fanfiction is SO hard to write, but you did it perfectly. Loved it!
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 3/20
This was an adorable little snippet. I've noticed most of your stories have focused on the relationship of Maria and Georg. The movie play was more focused on the children and the family as a whole, though the romance did get its spotlight. While not exactly under developed, there could have been more to it. You like pondering some of the things about Maria and Georg that the movie and/or play never addresses. I do wonder if I'll ever see a more family-focused fic from you.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 3/20
We'll, whether or not Liesl did that on purpose, I think she'll be pleased with the outcome. Who knew a play could be so conductive to romance? It's Shakespeare, of course it is.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 3/20
Hmm...Georg is no longer going to marry Baroness Schraeder. I wonder if that had anything to do with Maria.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 3/20
I'm trying to figure out if Lisel did that on purpose. It's definitely possible. I would like to think that she would appreciate time with her father enough not to fork it over. Then again, if it was to bring Georg and Maria closer, she would probably be happy to.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Romantic and sexy. Hope you post more.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
The idea for this story is very clever & intelligently written. I love it to bits. The Captain, what a guy, very romantic. Please keep writing, I enjoy reading your fan fictions, they are quite brilliant.
UnfollowTheSun chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
This is one of my favourite SOM fanfics. It plays up to the characters of Georg & Maria well. Love the moment the Captain whispers a translation for Maria although would love to have known what was said exactly. The only bit I'm not sure about was the use of the nickname Pet for Liesl, didn't sound right somehow. Only wish you'd write more, would love to read how the 2nd date etc. transpire.
utility - singer chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Wow!
linelm chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Very sweet story!
LauraLaitaine chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
This was delightful! I love the idea of Georg courting Maria and wanting to take her out.

And damn, this was really kinda hot; so close and intimate between them. Georg translating the French for Maria was fantastic, and the kiss at the end... *fans self* Oh boy!

I really enjoyed this :)
Danni Evans chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
How intense! I love how you've created such overwhelming sensation in your writing without making it overtly sexual. (It's something I'm working on myself right now, but I can't seem to do one without the other.)

It had me shivering right along with her - very romantic, affecting, and extremely well-written!

~Danni
Owl Emporium chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
This was great! Good job. (: I loved this! AU, but very good. And very well written!
Dalli1526 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
i love it soo much, it is beautifull!
Dalli1526 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »