Reviews for An Evening at the Theater
The idea for this story is very clever & intelligently written. I love it to bits. The Captain, what a guy, very romantic. Please keep writing, I enjoy reading your fan fictions, they are quite brilliant.
UnfollowTheSun chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
This is one of my favourite SOM fanfics. It plays up to the characters of Georg & Maria well. Love the moment the Captain whispers a translation for Maria although would love to have known what was said exactly. The only bit I'm not sure about was the use of the nickname Pet for Liesl, didn't sound right somehow. Only wish you'd write more, would love to read how the 2nd date etc. transpire.
utility - singer chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Wow!
linelm chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Very sweet story!
LauraLaitaine chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
This was delightful! I love the idea of Georg courting Maria and wanting to take her out.

And damn, this was really kinda hot; so close and intimate between them. Georg translating the French for Maria was fantastic, and the kiss at the end... *fans self* Oh boy!

I really enjoyed this :)
Danni Evans chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
How intense! I love how you've created such overwhelming sensation in your writing without making it overtly sexual. (It's something I'm working on myself right now, but I can't seem to do one without the other.)

It had me shivering right along with her - very romantic, affecting, and extremely well-written!

Danni
Owl Emporium chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
This was great! Good job. (: I loved this! AU, but very good. And very well written!
Dalli1526 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
i love it soo much, it is beautifull!
Dalli1526 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR!
Dalli1526 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010

Kamen Disguise chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
It's too much! The fluff! -dies-

...

-comes back to life-

that wouldn't be good if i died and didn't favorite you as an author. :) this has now confirmed the need to favorite you! so glad to find another SoM fan. lots of love to Georg! - you're awesome! loved it!

KD
PsYcHo-Me chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
I was obviously still just lurking when I read this. I'm reviewing belatedly because I loved this. One of my absolute favourite SOM stories. It's one I re-read, just like your "Forbidden T" series.

Thought I'd let you know. Brilliant.
wishonastar chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
gorgeous! the whispering in the ear and then the kiss...m i just melted!

please don't stop!