Reviews for Artemis Interacts with the General Public
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Muhahahaha, even the mighty Artemis Fowl cannot resist the powers of internet chat jargon! Really adored all of the cute and interesting little drabbles you made. Thank you for making my day (night)!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I wonder how Artemis would react if he was paired up on a forced date with a shy introverted girl. Maybe awkward silence? Would he even try? Hmmm...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Perfect Artemis, huh? What about physical education? Though, with him, it's probably a matter of 'won't' and 'I have more pressing matters to attend to right now than exerting myself physically', then 'can't', isn't it? Wow, Artie, way to fend him off! Implying something with that comment, huh? Nice. I'm only at the first chapter however I love your story so far!
Ng sjnkcw chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
This is ,by far, the best Artemis Fowl fanfiction I have ever read.
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
XD thanks for doing this
jessi chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Very enjoyable!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
loved it.
meowll chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I lol'd.
meowll chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Haha this is delightful :3 Especially the "And, of course, you are human" line :3
navime chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
heckkkkkk yeaaa
The Spades Queen chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Lol. Genius.
Guitar Amateur chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
"Lol."

I'm imagining Artemis speaking the sentence from the email in his oh-so-clipped voice. Fail. And so commence in repeating it out loud, to see which effect it would have.

*starts bursting at the seams with chuckles* It... sounds so funny to say 'lol' so seriously and... and... so professionally... it sounds so WRONG... like the lollipop incident, only worse, infinitely worse! Ahahaha!

Em.
Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
LMAO
PutnamBrettnLear chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Just the thought of Artemis saying LOL makes me shudder. I think we all know that if he had a choice he would say *lawls* which the much more awesome version.
PutnamBrettnLear chapter 5 . 3/10/2011