Reviews for Hold Me Up
TaylaK11 chapter 1 . 6/1
Seven years late...perfect
Ej chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
It's not as fluffy as I thought it would be, Trust me, I've met other authors who can be soooo fluffy and cheese, my fingers and toes are in the brink of falling off for curling too much. My face would probably have these red marks from all my face-palming...but yours is just right. Cute, sweet and fluffy. :D
peddie-obsessed1.0 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Somebody! *points to self* :D
Kayla chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Well that SOMEBODY was me :)
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh yes. Epic amounts of fluff! Someone get me a ladder so I can climb out of the fluffy pit before I drown! (Kudos to you!)
Ekko Rayne chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Another sweet fic. I've read nearly all of your Zeki stories and I've enjoyed everyone.
Amamiya.Mizuki chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
cute
PixieTrix09 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Cute!
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I ENJOYED IT! YAYZ FOR FLUFFINESS!
ShreddingRibbons chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Zeki is my absolute favorite! Hurray! and fluff is the best thing of all. *stops speaking because she inhaled too much of the floating fluff and begins to choke*
nikikuchan chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
don't worry, a little fluff is good for everyone.
The Only Strife chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Woho! Nothing like a great dose of fluff in the morning! Seriously, its 12 AM right now, realy early, but i needed this! You're an amazing author, im getting ready for more Zeki oneshots and your other fanfics _ Thank you!
Sage Violets chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
WOW! Oh I just love all your stories! This too is brilliant! Great, great job. Your Zeki stories are adorable!

Claudia-Maria Anne