Reviews for In Sickness and In Health
desperate for more chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I loved this. It was fun seeing Logan trying to take care of his little girl while she had the flu. Thanks for sharing this lovely story.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I can so see Logan being this way! Loved it.
Islandergyrl chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I love VM futurefic especially LoVe futurefis even if it's only implied. I Logan Echolls and truly believe that in rob thomas' world LoVe would eventually havr found a way to be together again being epic and all.
asbestoswings chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Read this over at LJ and was pleasantly surprised to find it here in . This is such a cute story! I love how Logan was an awkward and concerned father at the same time. ) Have you considered writing more fics set in this universe? I hope so cos that would be awesome!
MissBell29 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This story was adorable! Man that kid is smart, she is a mini Veronica. I loved how Logan was thinking that she could have malaria, because i really believe that parents have that exact thought process when their child is sick. Great story.
Penny-Royal31 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
cute story! i really liked how you wrote logan in this story...it seemed very in character, i could totally picture him!
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
That was great. I love that Logan has trouble handling his daughter because she is so much like each of them.
hideher chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
way to cute. very funny. well written
Marte chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Haha, this was a great story :)
shutdown231011 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
this was an amazing story, fluffy, but cute, and more importantly, it was incredibly well written and true to the characters.