Reviews for Needing Daddy
It good please updates
sara.newman1572 chapter 1 . 6/24
Just my thoughts on chapter one. The brown eyes thing is definitely off even though you acknowledged it. You make too many authors notes, the fanfiction isn't supposed to be exactly like the book or else we would just read it. the diversity to it is what draws in readers so you shouldn't apologize for not following the story line. All that said Carlisle did not know elizabeth and he souldn't have known how he was raised from her. I realize that's completely opposite to what i just said but maybe elaborate on it? Lastly, it takes about a year for newborn strength to wear off. Just my notes on chapter one I'm not trying to offend anyone.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
I'm reviewing I think your doing great I think you should make somebody have threesome
bri chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Just make them all have an extremely hot threesome btw I think its great so far
JaneEsmeCullen chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
UPDATE PLEASE I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! Hehe suspense!
Little Chicago chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
this has humor but love the family moments too

but I can't see Car/Esme wanting to kill their first born...hurt him really bad but not kill

keep going
Mika the Dark princess chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Lov it
Jazzyprentiss42 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Love the story so much
AppealingToHeaven chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
AMAZING! I love your story and the different sides of each character. I enjoyed immensely when Rosalie and Bella both stuck their tongues out at the same time. I especially liked the times when Bella would call Carlisle 'daddy'. Their supportive attitudes for Bella really made the eleven chapters enjoyable. I hope you update soon because I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter! And man, you're evil ;) what a cliffhanger you left us with... Good Job.
Neea chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
Continue!

Yay! Lill Edward! D

and btw, plz make Bella meet someone that

has some humor.
Lightningwolf325 chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
Please, please, PLEASE update soon! I wanna see the Denali's and Edward get pwnd!
ALWAYS-B-HAPPY chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Please update soon!
CaKeIsMaGnIfIcEnT chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! YA LOL
arianakaylani chapter 11 . 10/19/2010
uh-oh
Venetiangrl92 chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
please please please continue this story!