Reviews for What I've Done
Halfangeltje chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Please update again!
Dont leave it behind -sad face- :(
foxmail.com chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
write more soon if you can

like it so far.
AprilRaven chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
I like where your going with the story...please continue writing :)
Always chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Dude, don't make it a Robin/Raven thing...
lilihearts chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
that just blew me away... please continue writing.. i'll try to think of suggestions :P
Bane WolfBlood chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Please update!
AyakaShimizu chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Great story so far. I can tell you have plenty of good ideas to keep the story going and you write at a good pace. My only suggestion would be to double check your spelling and grammar before posting in order to improve the quality of your writing. Even better, if you can get someone else to check it as well as they are more likely to pick up on any mistakes or parts that would make more sense written differently. Good luck and I hope you will continue this. Looking forward to the next chapter!
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
aw don cry Raven continue please XD
AmyRoth chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Good job! Update soon! And i take it your going to do my contest or no? :) lol
Yinlai chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
This is going to be interesting.
Yinlai chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
This is going to be interesting.
MelindaPotter chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Better, much better. It could be longer yes. But you grab the readers attention and that's what matters. Excellent job!
MelindaPotter chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Ok I mean no disrespect by this but if you want people to keep reading your story you have to grab their attention with the first chapter. Your first chapter was entirely too short. Again I mean no disrespect. I am interested in hearing more about this story.
PenguinBandit523 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
The beginning is really short, but very descriptive. You did, what many authors take like 3 paragraphs (at least) to write, and put it into a few (But very descriptive and well written) sentences. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!