Reviews for A Hellish Imprint
TouchDouche chapter 2 . 8/7
Is this dead?
Because that would suck ass
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 8/7
Holy fuck yes
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
This is awesome!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
This is beyond messed up. I like it! Quick question is Alucard real or fiction in this story? Because I'm getting the feeling of "Harry is Alucard" And I really don't want that, in fact, I think a Alucard meets Harry would be more amusing, don't you think?
doubledamn chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
I am really glad that he was not watching Full Metal Alchemist at the time of the accident. Though I was hoping for some influence from Walter C. Dornez. That guy is f*cking Bad-A$$.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Please tell me it was a stuck on a loop of the OVA instead of the other series. Please?
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Nice read so far
Sinewyk chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Rah damnation, this is so damn fucking awesome and I'm almost sure it's dead :/.
I'll still alert/follow it in hope for the future.
Zaralann chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
AWESOME!
note death chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Update this it's awesome
JashinsPriestess42 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow. This is amazing! Your writing style is fantastic! The plot is a little confusing, but it hardly takes away from the overall feeling at all! I can't wait to read more!
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
This is an epic story so far! I have yet to find a story like this, and I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying this.
The Serene Being chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
This is so very well writen.
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Dude! This, whatever the hell your writing is awesome! You have a brilliant idea and imagination plus I absolutely love the way Harry is all bad ass... Write this story soon.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
oooooh harry is going to be so scary when he gets to the lv of power equal to alucards lv0 release