Reviews for Be Happy
Amity chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
he didn't really have a choice. He wanted her to be happy.

” - nice! Thanks for writing it, please write more!
Natnic chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Another good story. Could you change the spelling of Rafe's full name? In Spanish it is spelled Rafael.

You do just as good of a job as the real writers.
Trex Kitten chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Great fic!
LizzieV chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
YAY! I just started watching GL like 2 weeks ago (caught up on youtube, of course) and have become OBSESSED.

I think this story made me take a step back and see that it's not just about Olivia and Natalia's relationship with each other, but also about their relationship with everyone else in their lives. Though I want to punch Rafe most of the time (all the time)...I think you captured the struggle he's going through. One can only hope that Rafe will at some point step up and put his mother's happiness first.

...wow, and now this is officially the longest review I've ever left...

GREAT JOB!
nirky chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This story is made of pure win. It's so very true to life, it makes so much sense... My parents are together and have been for the last 20 years, but my best friend's mother was single until she was around 16 or 17 and I watched her struggle against that, I watched how much she hated the idea of sharing her mother with anyone, how much she simply dreaded any man that dared to approach her... So yes, I understand Rafe's reactions in the show, no matter how much of an ass he is sometimes.

The way you treated this very delicate issue in this piece... It blew me away. You portrayed the three mainc characters perfectly.

Thank you so much for sharing.
emalinourie chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This was excellent. Really well written, and I could tell the story meant something to you.
valcn chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I loved it. It got me and I smiled. The idea of sacrificing for the sake of another's happiness is powerful stuff. It was far more true the characters than what we've seen on tv lately. Thanks for sharing.

p.s. yours is my first guiding light fanfic read. how luck am i that you were my first.
craftyns99 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I really enjoyed this. It would be nice for Rafe to come around like this. I guess we just have to wait and see