Reviews for One Day
Please riht some more!
oceanlover91 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
cool please continue
cattie13 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
I was giggling through this chapter it's awesome :)
supernaturalNUT chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Update
killer-kelly420 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
i love it! please update soon! please please please! haha...~kelly~
Purple Halo chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
updiddily! STAT!
Comrade2510 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
more!
kaitlyn chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Please write more. i love this story its actually one of the few good ones. i love the playfull banter n bickering.
kaitlyn chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
crazyperson17 chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
epp! love it
x-NeonQueen-x chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
MORE! ahhh! im so excited! XD hurry! i love this!
caww chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Lidium is calming (to me) for Roseanne. How old is he in vampire years? I'm glad Rose finally spoke to Mary on why she was behaving as she had, I'm also thrilled she explained to Lidium her feelings. Nice that he made her 'tantrum' or her goal stop.

So, even tho, Roseanne hates her Father-her Father wants her to be happy! To get away from the human structures/cultures or what ever.. that makes his daughter so unhappy and not living life as he wanted her too? Oh gosh I hope that's his feelings besides his great speech at the dinner that night!

can't wait to read more. caww
caww chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I liked it that she could hum a song and sleep.

The words in italic were nice.

Since Lidium is going to see her forever..I can see his point when he was in her room. I hope he can see her customs and give her her freedom more when they are married?

Is he seeing her as his 'diamond in the rough'?

Will he help her to blossom? Can't wait to read more! caww
caww chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awe, Lidium saved her he speaks his mind and does what's needed. I hope he brings out lots of debates with Roseanne. Inspires her to speak up and try new things. Interesting chapter.

I liked Mary's song too.

caww
BABYANTHONY chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
YOU HAVE TO REVIEW OR SHE WONT BE THE ONLY ONE DYING MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL UPDATE
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »