Reviews for Breaking Every Rule
Guest chapter 9 . 6h
This story is amazing I love it thanks so much! X
hybridkingbass chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
So sad that this is the last chapter. I hope you continue it some day. I would really love to see how this could have ended. It's a great light story, with a good amount of angst in it.

I was a bit worried that Blair would end up cheating on Chuck, glad that Nate was there to save the day and stop her from making a huge mistake with that guy. Love that Chuck and Nate decided to work together to help Blair. Just saw we won't get to see the outcome of it and how this story could potentially end.

I hope you pick this up again one day.
hybridkingbass chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
This chapter was quite sad and unexpected, but I love it. I love that Chuck can relate to her because he went through something similar 10 years ago. I am glad that Chuck isn't giving up on her, and is willing to be there for her, he just doesn't want her to shut him out.

Sad about Eleanor though :(
hybridkingbass chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
I think you had everyone's reaction to Chuck and Blair as a couple very realistically. Of course Penelope would be the main one to object. Glad that most people kept their mouth shut, as they know messing with Chuck and Blair is a bad idea.

Bart catching Chuck and Blair before they where about to have sex... Was awkward to say the least. I love how Bart approved of Blair with his son, thinking she's good for Chuck, but boy was that awkward.

Can't wait to read more
hybridkingbass chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
This chapter cracked me up, really. And it was scorching hot I can't help but feel this is the calm before the storm though. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. I think we all know that Chuck and Blair can't resist each other for a whole two weeks.
hybridkingbass chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
This was a great chapter. Are Chuck and Blair together again? Because Blair certainly acted like they were, they both kind of acted like they were. I love how you are approaching Blair's bulimia with such care. It's not an easy storyline to write, but you write it so well. Glad that Chuck is there for her, no matter what. And that just Chucks presence can make her smile. She's finally admitted Chuck makes her happier than she's ever been. If only she believed in herself, but Chuck seems to be the key to allowing her to see that.

Was the mysterious figure Nate? Wondering what's going to unfold on that front. I can totally understand why Chuck is as upset with Nate as he is.
hybridkingbass chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
This scene utterly broke my heart. Ugh, Nate is so selfish right now. He's sabatoging Chuck and Blair's relationship, so he can win g her back for his own personal gain *sighs* Nate, not cool. Especially making Blair believe that Chuck cheated on her. Like that would ever happen.

I really hope Blair tells Nate off, even slaps him for lying about Chuck, and blowing what Chuck said out of context too. I hope Chuck and Blair won't be broken up for too long. But I understand why she broke up with him. She needs to be healthy and love herself before she could love Chuck. Hopefully Chuck can be there for her. Even if for now, it's just as a friend. I really hope Nate and Blair won't reunite though.
hybridkingbass chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
If it wasn't for Nate's complete dense mind, I'm sure he would have put two to two together about Chuck and Blair by now. Seriously, be is so clueless it actually cracks me up. Great chapter :)

Though I have a feeling Blair's going to be passed l pissed at Chuck when she learns about the information about Blair he divulged to Nate. But I get what Chucks trying to do. He's trying to get Nate to back off from pursuing Blair. I can sense some of his insecurities about Blair wanting Nate back in that too.

Curious as to how Nates going to find out about Chuck and Blair. And how his "date" with Blair will go. Nate needs to take a hint. She's found someone else and is actually happy. I hope she won't go back to Nate after everything.
hybridkingbass chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
Wow that dinner was quite... Awkward. Very interesting though how perceptive Eleanor is. Has she known about them the entire time? And the comment we prefer my suite cracked me up. Glad that Nate didn't find out yet. But when he does, I'm sure it'll be interesting
hybridkingbass chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
This chapter made me all misty inside. Wow, what a great chapter. Normally I would think something like this happening so soon would be OOC, but the way you wrote it was very believable given how the feelings b between them are growing faster than on the show at this point, and it made my heart melt with joy reading this.

Glad Chuck said it back, and I love the rate their relationship is progressing M if only it happened like this on the show.
hybridkingbass chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
For a minute I thought it was going to end with Blair leaving Chuck for Nate like in the show, thankfully that isn't the case. Ugh Nate, just trying to win back Blair like they were never a part. He doesn't know what he's lost until he's lost it. But he's too late. Thankfully she was unmoved by Nates speech and didn't want to get back together with him, just wanted to be his friend again. I wish the show had gone down like they tbh.

Chuck was a bit harsh with Blair here. But I partly understand where he comes from and why he was so upset, given be could have gone about it a different way. He's feeling insecure, thinking they she'll just run back into Nates arms the second that Nate wants her again. Thankfully they made things right at the end. I still think Blair should make Chuck grovel a bit more though
hybridkingbass chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
I'm really loving this story. Blair getting her period in the middle of a heated moment between Chuck and Blair has got to be... Awkward. Love how Chuck went to see Blair after to make things up with her.

I'm shocked at how perceptive Nate is here, I'm actually, generally surprised that Nate actually noticed something. Usually Nate is so... Oblivious, single-minded even. But the fact he noticed something is quite surprising. How long until he discovers Chuck and Blair's affair though? I kind of liked his perceptiveneas though for a change.

I love the way you're developing Chuck and Bart's relationship too. It's something I wish the show had done a better job of. You can see how stained their relationship is, but it also seems Bart wants to try and make amends for it. Hopefully there'll be more scenes between them coming up.
hybridkingbass chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Beautifully written. The raw emotion that went into the way Chuck was feeling was just written so beautifully, so I give you props for that. I felt so bad for Chuck in this chapter. The guilt he must be feeling from his mother's death, I wonder why he blames himself though. And the feeling that he feels replaced by Lily, Eric and Serena is just so heartbreaking. Love that Blair was able to be there for him and that they just cuddled watching the Dark Knight.
hybridkingbass chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Great chapter. Glad that Serena and Blair came to an understanding, that she won't judge Blair for liking Chuck. I also love how observant Serena is that she was able to make that observation. Love how Chuck is giving up his womanizing ways to be with Blair, even though not exclusive yet, but he doesn't want to be with anyone but Blair. Somehow if this happened in season 1, the show would have been even better than it was at that part in the show.
hybridkingbass chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
First time reading this fic, and I gotta say it's very good so far. I like how you had Chuck be the one to comfort her instead of Serena, among other things. Blair is so right. Serena, at times can be so judgmental. I love how Chuck can make Blair feel better about herself, more confident. I'm really intrigued to see where you go with this story.