Reviews for The Sun Is Setting
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
exllcent fic here
Aoife Miranda chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is great. I always thought it'd be more human of Arnold to resent his parents and wonder why they haven't returned yet. It's unfortunate that we, as viewers, will never know why his parents never returned, but your fic has opened up a lot of possibilities.

The Arnold/Helga interaction is great, too. The sentances are short, but they say everything. It takes a lot of talent to be able to write like that.
eleanor chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Thankyou. You have such a beautiful lyrical way of writing. I keep coming back to beautiful, poignant, but that isn't what this story is. It's also realistic, and stoic(?). The poetry was lovely by the way, reminded me of Ondaatje a little.

Thankyou, it was a priviledge to read this.
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Ooh, I like it. Short, crisp sentences- I kinda like those sorts of fics. And it wasn't a dark fic, not really. It had just enough darkness to it to make it realistic and nice.

I loved the way you worded some lines, like "the curve of her childhood still lingering over her gawky face." That was a wonderful line.

Anyway, wonderful, wonderful little story. :)

-Rb21
iceprincessforever chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow! ... that was ... Wow. *Inhales deeply before breathing out*

I really like your writing style. It's not to formal, but flows just right.

You did a good job of portraying both of the characters feeling ... I really liked the descriptive surroundings, and Arnold's thoughts on Helga's music.

- coolness.
amber v chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I really like this. Can't think of anything else to add. It's lovely
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Great Helga and Arnold's interaction.

Keep the good writing.