Reviews for Unclear Warnings
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I love your username! :-D
JediPanda22 chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
First, that Demar is just sick!
Second, this story was waaaay to short for my taste ;) good job.
Very intreeging story.
I do believe i felt a hint of Anakin in Obi's responce here haha Obi-Wan, I recall giving you an order to ready the ship./

/Yeah, so do I../

/Master...you defy the council, I defy you, it's a never ending cycle of defiance. I couldn't, with a clear conscience, be the one to break this time honored tradition./

And then, oh man I actually like THIS Mace and wouldnt have minded a little more of him in the movies. Where's that wayward apprentice of yours? I have no doubt that, given his habit of spending the first week after every mission submersed in bacta, he will be needing some attention as well."

"Oh look, we've passed that asteroid three times now."

"I'm sure that with the number of times we've circled this planet, we could be deemed one of Cascalar's official orbiting satellites."

"Mace..."

"You know, I don't know why I ever agreed to you piloting. My ship, my mission, my career as a Jedi on the line...you would think that would entitle me to some privileges."

Well done. Kept me up and wanting to keep reading through it all.
MTFBWY
Guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
You need to add more pretty please with a cheerie on top!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Mmmmmmm so thick with emotions I like.
Fan or Follower chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I am now deathly afraid of needles.
Annabel Willow chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
interesting...
Annabel Willow chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
nice. i like this story. some nteresting twists, and i like the way you write the torture scenes.
PurpleBuffalo chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Whoever or whatever was killed was not Qui-Gon was it?
PurpleBuffalo chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
I love Qui-Gon's and Mace's relationship :)
PurpleBuffalo chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Oh my gosh...Demar is sick...& this is like the 3rd comment I left 2night...
PurpleBuffalo chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Wow, I still like your story but the weird part is I actually met someone kinda like that weird bad guy...yeah...great story :)
PurpleBuffalo chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I really like this story so far. And your English was fine. There were very few mistakes and all of them were understandable. Keep up the good work ;D
Scintillating chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
u know i hate it when people write slash on gr8 movies like star pisses me off. like in episode 3 (i don;t know the name)when obi yells at anakin who is burning, i luved u, they imediately classified him as gay. #hiss of anger!
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
Could the person be Tahl maybe? Oh! I'm just dieing to read the sequel!
Snaitf chapter 11 . 10/10/2005
OH DEAR BOB! I just reread the last paragraph and I JUST REALIZED WHO IT WAS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO UPDATE! Or write a sequel. Like, really soon. Or did you already and I haven't seen it yet? DUDE!

Namarie, Mellon nin!