Reviews for When the Air is Still
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
ZOMFG YOU MADE KOUJI EVIL :O! YESS! YESS! THANK YOU! Your finally someone who made Kouji Evil as hell :D Loved The story
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Yes, You did forget to kill someone... I'll do it for you if you want :D *brings out a bag of Nails and a hammer*
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Disgusted? Not in the least, I find this bloodshed satisfing
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Yay, A plot :D I am guessing that Ken's other persona came to life and started killing everyone!
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Lips Sewn together...GENIUS! Just genius, Need to write that one down. Cool Chapter man, hoping that the later chapters are gonna be gorier
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Awww, you killed Zoe... I like takumi... But lets put that aside, Loved the Deaths, Imaginative, Painful, Bloody! I love it... Next Chapter
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Nice, I am really Interested. The Way you Put the Suspense and Information Together, Brilliant. It Kept me clinging on to each word. Ending was Nice! On to the next chapter
SugarSpiral chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Hang on, Kouji WAS behind the whole thing?

...I'm slightly confused now...
SugarSpiral chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
"Mom. Dad.

Die, bitch."

I won't lie to you. I lol'ed.

(Ok, so I'm writing this as I read through...)

I have to say, I am kinda disappointed it ended up being Ken who was killing everything... I guess that was the only way it could've really worked out realistically. But I was kind of hoping it WOULD be the demon-y/ghost-y/thing-a-my...

OH OH OH OH OH-WAIT, OSAMU! ..Is he dead, or not? *reads some more* Oh, he's not dead. *shrugs* It's still good. [WOAH THERE PSYCHO BOY!]
SugarSpiral chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Ah shit! Looking down the chapter list I see "Epilogue" - I'm guessing you've already finished! Buggery!

I've only just begun to dig through my e-mails, and I stumbled across your updates! *goes into review mode*

WTSM!

Yeah... This is definitely your sickest chapter yet. Awesome in an indescribably creepy way... And I really hope you never, ever going on a killing spree. *shudders*

I hope these reviews come as a nice surprise ,
emotionless-robot chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Pwned is right, Osamu... YOU SUCK!

*ahem*

I am quite content with this chapter, as I completely disregarded those silly little mentions of Ken being "dead" or whatever...

That's just silliness, right? XD
TheWriter65 chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
What The Hell! Kouji a mastermind!

Great story! _
243Ash chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
How the hell did I miss this story?

Good job, though. ) I likes
Catching Rain chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
...How is that even possible, to have a mastermind behind the mastermind? That's just... super freaking cool! And super freaky, too... I don't even remember seeing Kouji earlier... maybe I should go back and check?

And if ff . net isn't being stupid, I believe I've claimed the 50th review! Hopefully, 'cause then I'll feel really stupid if someone else got it. XD

Anyway, great story! I couldn't see the plot twist coming to save my life, though. Nice work!
BenignUser chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
You're a funny man! ... in a twisted way.