Reviews for Scarred
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i love the idea of winter as an edmund's scar :)
i like this very much
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wonderful story! Enjoyed it!
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
A very good reason for staying unwed. Regarding scars, that truly is what families are for, at least one of the reasons. Nicely done.
miadk chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
aww! I miss Narnia :)
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
aw i loved it!

where the wind blows
Agena K chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
And Aslan protects them All.

Great story I love the scene where they pull him out of his nightmare in the throne room.

But you didn't put any other point of views in certianly people would have noticed their monarch's gathering around Edmund who was having a night terror? I don't mean snide comments but after the three pull him out perhaps Tumnus asking if Edmund needs something hot to drink.
anon chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
what if your personal scar is yor family? What will you do then?
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
i loved this! i find myself in the same position as peter, being the oldest, having to look out for my younger sister and brother. that's what big sisters are for. though i do sometimes wish for an older brother, and when i read stories like these, it makes me want an older brother like peter. silly i know, but it's the truth. i know my brother and sister are there for me when i need them, just as i am there for them, no matter what. that's what family is for. )
Russet022 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Yikes. Edmund has scary dreams. Anyways...Good job. :)
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Realised I haven't reviewed this. It's well written but I think the setting is unrealistic, the chances of Ed falling asleep in the throne room, deep enough to dream is highly unlikely. I prefer your Peter oneshot but looking forward to reading more of your stuff, realistic or not