Reviews for Just a Pokémon
James J Miller chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
just wow amazing unbelevable abosolutly touching to the heart i loved ever bit of it
McJosh726 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Amazing! I know this was made a LONG time ago, I just found it looking for a meowth fan fiction and this is just. WOW! Amazing job, it takes skill to make James mean, yet in character. Great job.
WhisperOfTheNight chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was really wonderful. James and Meowth have a great relationship. I wish people would write about them more often. I like how James' relationship with Wheezing and all his pokemon was portrayed as well. The only advice I would suggest is to cut down a bit on the rambling (particularly cutting in the middle of dialogue). It seemed to happen a lot and while it didn't ruin the story it was sometimes unneeded at the time or redundant to something that had already been said. Even so, A on this story.
Krazy Kazz chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was amazing!

I'm glad someone has a fic where Meowth is kind of serious and sarcastic at the same time. Those are few and far between, and I absolutely love stories like these.

Thank you for writing this!
MeowthDat'sRight chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That Was Amazing.

I've Never Felt So Much In All My Life Let Alone From A Story

I Didn't Even Finish It But I Couldn't, It Was Too Sad, I Could Just See It Happening For Real And I Was Worried In Case Anything Else Would Go Wrong T.T

I'm Sorry, I'm Really Sappy And I Love Meowth On A Sometimes Creepy Level! ;

I Hope That Someday I'll Be Able To Finish This Wonderful Story, But Until Then I'd Like To Thank You For Making Me Feel So Much! 3

You're A Wonderful Author And I Hope Someday You're Credited For It!
Anna Sartin chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
As a one-shot this story is fantastic, but I notice it says "Chapter 1" so I look forward to more if you're still planning to continue it. It's been almost 2 years according to the publish date. (Writer's block can be a real pain, I know) I hope you explore Jessie's feelings for Arbok as well, and we see James' relationship with Cacnea grow and develop.
9tail-Naruto chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Such a touching story and it's only the first chapter! There are a few errors, half-way through you start mispelling Ekans by spelling it Akins and you made the move 'Night Scratch' instead of 'Night Slash', but it didn't distract from the story at all

I hope that you'll update soon!

Squirtttttttttt chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
EEP HOW ARE YOU SUCH A GOOD WRITER? *flail* But seriously, the way you depicted James' not-so bad guy ways to Meowth's sarcasm even to James and Jessie's relationship... Spot on. I'm not surprised but gosh. So good. :D
Groovy Dudette chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I absolutely LOVED this! I loved how you explored James' feelings and emotions about being permanently separated from one of his best friends. I can easily imagine him trying to push himself away from his friends...especially his pokemon.

I'm so glad you had Meowth comforting him rather than Jessie. It just makes more sense. Plus it's stinkn' adorable. It makes me want to draw. XD

Akso, it's very hard to find a decent Team Rocket fic out there so I was THRILLED to find this one. _

Keep up the good work! I'm so excited to read more!
Super Puppy chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I don't review often, but I felt the need with this particular story. It really spoke to me. I can tell you know the series very well. Everything was accurate as far as facts (poor referancing is one of my pet peeves). I also found your writing style very enjoyable. It was neither overdone or underdone; just enough to get the message across.

The only problem I noticed was a few spelling issues. For example, you repeatedly called Koffing Koffin. But that's really nothing; just me being nitpicky.

In any case, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. This is one of the best fics I've read in a long time.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
James has always been one of my favorite characters. Unlike other Team Rocket members, he truly cares for his Pokemon. He’s like Ash in that aspect.

To bad this takes place early in the Hoenn Arc. I am a big fan of GrassLoveshipping which is James and Gardenia, but that doesn’t happen until the Sinnoh Arc. I just hate Jessie a lot ‘cause she is too much of a bit-ch.

Lastly, Victreebel was male.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
As usual, excellent job. Great insight of James' personality, and nice job explaining some of Team Rocket's activities and why they are still in Giovanni's pay roll.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Exllcent and intresting start here, it nice to see your take on James's thoughts and fears after he released koffin. Also good exploriation of his feelings and the pain he had to enduring and I personally thing no matter what they go thhorugh Meawth , Jessie and James will always stick together. I thought you did a good on Meowth's attemps to cheer James up and how he though his trust was betrayed when James showed him the pokeball. I think you captured the characters really well and I look forward to reading the rest
PerlaNemesis chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is awsome. I was near tears while reading this. You did great job writing emotions, that's why I love this story so much!
LittleTiger488 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
First review bitches!

And the only reason I'm allowed to say that is because I'm awesome damnit, and MiddleWarnerSib be my homie...

Sorry girl XD had to take a moment to kill the Chicagoian in me. You know I adore this take on them. So rarely do you see a nice James plot. I love the guy despite how annoying he can be. In fact that's WHY I like him. And why I like Team Rocket in general.

Yes, they're annoying. But so help the people who try and take them away from that show I WILL asplode something. They are the only things that have stayed constant in that show! THE ONLY ONES.

I like to see others explore them as more than just the bumbling bad guys they are. And like with anything you flesh out, you do it so well X3 and really, that IS why you write. I've come to love it about your style. Fleshing out... through and through. You just tend to give characters a great purpose.

I think your take on Meowth is one of my all time favs. Really exploring that feline side X3 I'm a sucker for animal characteristics being used, you know that. Keep it up chica

I didn't say anything before, but I'd love too see more Jessie in the future. I can't help it, I adore her hot headedness. I know you're focusing on James and Meowth at the moment, but I just ate up all those little snipets of James thinking about her. Sucha Rocketshipper I is X3

Love it, love you, can't wait for more.