Reviews for Haunted
Ashleigh2016 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Poor Peter. I felt so sorry for him, but I loved the story. Good job!

In Christ,
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
My personal view is that this is fine as a stand alone. Regarding the substance of the story, I am reminded of something said by one of the characters in The Last Battle (the Calormene soldier I think): a noble friend is the best gift of all, a noble enemy the second best. Peter, as an enemy, would defintely be a noble enemy. Nicely done.
Kaywells chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Loved it loved it loved it ! Peter is my favorite and i love sib fluff! O! This is just how Peter would think! Brilliant!:)
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
No, I think this is fine where it is. Awesome job! I'm going to go read the one about Professor Kirke now, so I guess I'll see you there!

Russet022 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Uh, Peter's dreams are scarier... The imagery was consistent and vivid, though I'm not sure sinisterly is a word... :) One would think it should be, though.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Poor Peter, this could so easily be true though, given what he's been through. If you are going to write another one, hope you do, I would put it with your other story, otherwise you may as well leave it as is. The third chapter would connect everything together I think. Hope this helps.