Reviews for Dragonlord's Brain Dump
J.E.P 1996 chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
I know you said you are abandoning the thing, but keep at it something might come uo in your devious mind for this.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Was the demon part of the prologue made from your own ideas or is it Anime?
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
You really hate Gemma, huh?
DR C JACT chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
you need to continue the story the swarm
Bobboky chapter 28 . 1/9/2014
cool work
dogbertcarroll chapter 28 . 8/6/2013
Funny and strange. I look forward to him introducing Horny to Trixie.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/24/2013
I've never liked the Mentor start for Dungeon Keeper. Much better to simply throw them off the deep end and let them work it out for themselves.

Also, that pony was totally out of character for the series unless there were massive changes to the setting that you never got around to detailing. Shrugging off that the Reaper is killing off a bunch of things like that...

So overall, it's probably best this is here as it needs a bunch of work to go anywhere.
Miner603 chapter 28 . 7/24/2013
Not a very big pony fan, love DK though and you did this very well. I'm actually thinking about following if you add more to it.
macdjord chapter 28 . 7/23/2013
... you've been reading Dungeon Keeper Ami, haven't you?
ranma hibiki chapter 28 . 7/23/2013
sorry, this reviewer cannot give an accurate review or reply as he is too busy rolling on the floor laughing like a hyena.
xP
no, seriously, I don't think anyone has ever had the gumption to even dare THINK of a MLP/Dungeon Keeper cross! the reactions and possibilities are just endlessly amusing!
question. will this or would this be more of a DK1, or DK2 style of land? I have played both, beaten them numerous times and would love to see more crossovers with Keepers! 3
pretty please with chaos sprinkles and anarchy cherries on top?

keep up the great work!
BlazeStryker chapter 27 . 5/18/2013
Shame. I quite like it, personally.

AU AU AU, play it your own way, is my saying on the seasonal thing, Bro(ny)

Incidentally, is Shott's first name pronounced "straight"?
Orochigin chapter 27 . 5/13/2013
I am surprised that it was not popular. i found this very interesting, and would have like to read more.
dogbertcarroll chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Just imagine when both sides find themselves covered in corporate logos and filmed for a live studio audience!
L337 m4n chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
Amusing. Definitely getting a chuckle out of it.
Naruto the Hedgehog 99 chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
I honestly think this has a good chance, if anything it's hilarious!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »