Reviews for Small Favors
moon so bright chapter 1 . 3/9
BlueChappy chapter 1 . 2/22
well enough for me. this stories very cute. i love shirouRin pairing even i know Archer also is Shirou.
now we got lot ShirouRin fanfic. lov love. Shirou takes time to give the ring to Rin. how cute when Rin realized why he cursing. gud job. well can you write more stories?
Alicornication chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Aww, that was sweet. Very well-written first-person.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Good story.
Nice happy ending.
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I really must thank another member for pointing me to this fic; I'd never have found it on my own. Quite the hidden gem; while Shirou/Rin isn't QUITE my favorite pairing (Shirou/Saber has a slight edge because of their special dynamic), Rin is my favorite character by far, and it's difficult to find stories that don't pair her with Archer.

Anyway, a very sweet moment. I think Rin is from then on forever grateful for the Fifth Heaven's Feel. Insane thought it was, it ultimately brought her something precious beyond description.
Lone Wulffe chapter 1 . 12/3/2012

Totally loved this. Shirou CAN get it right sometimes!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
XD I absolutely loved this story! Too bad that there aren't that many more of these good Shirou/ Rin fics...
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Archive-diving gives yet more rewards. Shirou/Rin(NOT Archer/Rin) is a pairing that really does need more love. Good work!
Dark-Syaoran chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
What can I say? This was amazing. It's been awhile since I've enjoyed such a short story this much. There really isn't enough stories around with these two. I think I've found... 3? Maybe 4.

It's kinda sad, really.

Well done. I hope you decide to write another story one day involving these two. I would read it in an instant.

Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
darkdrow chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
hmm~ romance mixed with the smell of engine oil, you cant get any more sexier then that! P this was truly a gem your rin P.O.V. is pretty entertaining i enjoyed it.

again thank you for writting and i hope you continue to do so :3
romeaddict chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Ah I always loved this pairing. Such a nice fic, keep writing man
COMegamanexe chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Wow. I'll admit, I was not expecting a proposal at the end like that, but the way it was done fits those two idiots quite well.

Still, dropping the ring into the engine and getting it all gummed up...WAY too much like Shirou. :D
Cizzymac chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This was very well written. My only complaint is that it seems pretty extreme for Shirou to propose out of the blue like that. How about some courtship first?

But that's just nit-picking I guess. Great job on this.