Reviews for Sirius, his Spoinkle and a Diabolical Plot
MissLittleWitch chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
MORE! I NEED MORE SUSIE, btw where can I buy a spoinkle?
Vendelareader chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is sooooo great :D Loved it!
Nicole Riordan Rowling chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Sirius IS Siriusly crazy.
CiCilia chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Love the story
west carson girl chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
a few years ago, at my birthday party, i got a orange spoinkle from one of the claw machines, his name is orion. i only learned that he was a spoinkle from this story, so thank you! i also went a bit crazy over it, especially when a hriend broke the loop at the top...

anyways, thank you!
unknown chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
i couldn't stop laughing...PLEASE write more!
WizardWay chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love the Spoinkle stories! Absolutely hilarious and brilliant. Please alert the readers if you plan to do a third installment!

owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh my god...absolutely hysterical! I loved it!
loha chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I love sirius and susie
mckinnon-m chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
may I just say that I'm wishing tears away? This is bloody brilliant. I need more Susie.
ToWanderandWonder chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I actually kind of want a spoinkle now.

The Glowing Mischief chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
"Ah, well, it seems that our dear eccentric (crazy) Padfoot was walking downstairs with his stupid yoyo when he happened to run into Bellatrix, who found it most amusing to um, pop "Susie," and well…Sirius fell down the stairs in his mad dash to kill his cousin…"

"He's okay, though, right?"

"I suppose so…more or less…depending upon whether you mean physically or mentally…"

"But he was never mentally okay."

"True, true. Unfortunately he has taken Susie's "death" quite hard…"

"Let me guess, he is storming around the school threatening to kill his cousin?"

"Unfortunately, no,"

"So, he has finally realized that "Susie" is just a spiky yo-yo and of no consequence?"

"Wrong again, he is kneeling by the bottom of the staircase sobbing over Susie's "dead body," I left Peter with him."

"ME, upset? Of course not. Why, on earth could I possibly be upset about you managing to lose an emotionally-disturbed, possibly psychotic SIRIUS in the school?"

"Why indeed?"

The nutcase.

I love all your stories especially this one! So funny!
Faye chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is another brilliantly humourus story about the yo y- er, Susie (Who I love and um cherish) Utterly fantastic and amazing! I love the decoy Susie bit and the caffienated Sirus bit and ALL OF IT! Waoh.

Favourite lines: "Do you realize that Sirius, Sirius Black, suffering from a head injury and apparently highly caffeinated not to mention INSANE, is somewhere in this school probably planning to kill all of Slytherin house or something equally likely to get him expelled and therefore not allowed to play in our Quidditch match on Friday."

"Not to make you angrier or anything, but knowing Sirius he'll probably take a mourning leave from Quidditch or something because of the terrible loss of his dear Susie."

"Yes, Remus?"

"Stop helping before James has an apoplexy."

because this is so funny even if it did have the stupid traitor Rat in it

I love his fear of healers or is it just Pomfrey?

"…the world is a beautiful place, full of BEAUTIFUL people, such as you yourself, Poppy, darling, everything is wonderful, absolutely wonderful, positively amazing!"

-giggles- I have the funniest mental image in my head when I read this line!

"I'll tell you what is going on, Poppy. This afternoon every member of Slytherin house found them in quite the predicament. For starters all the girls had their hair shaved off, and the boys found themselves trapped in female clothes, and they somehow managed to change the password to the Slytherin portrait, so that none of the Slytherins can get inside, and every single Slytherin found their wand replaced with a fake one which shoots out bits of paper which say "boo, you suck!" All in all, it is a very Marauder-esque prank, no?"

because it's such a cool sounding prank!

"That's positively brilliant."

"More like diabolical..."

"Why, thank you James, Remus."

"Remind me never to get on your bad side, Padfoot."

"Oh, I will. Anyway, Susie and I had better get going, we have places to be."

because Sirus is acting veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery scaaaaaaary. -shivers- I would not like to be on his badside either

keep on writing!