Reviews for An Anticipation In Want
Princess Reinette chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Poor Kathy!
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I really liked that. Not only did I think it was quite inventive but I loved the way you made Kathy out to be the "victim" in the situation.

It was amazingly well written and i really got into it. I loved the twist at the end! I can say this is in my top favorite Law and Order SVU stories!

-Dezzie
Elover chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
you had me...for real. i was thinking it was KATHY...That was very good...very good
electric wannabe chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aww :( I can't help but be slightly (very) gleeful though.

EO scene was so sexy, so I can't really hate them (see what they're doing to me, messing up my morals like this :-O) I do feel sorry for Kathy though, and I actually don't think El treats her very fairly in the show, which is why they should get a divorce ;-) LOL!

Brilliant writing, I really enjoyed it, can't wait to read more from you x
TheGoddessPixie chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
If you continue this, get rid of Kathy. We E/O shippers KNOW that Eli is not El's, and Kathy needs to GO AWAY. Maybe you could set Kathy up with Kurt Moss, I actually think they'd make a good couple.

Please?

~Pix~
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh man! I thought this was going to be an EK story. I feel sorry for Kathy, she went through all that trouble to get ready for her husband, and this is what he does to her?

Still, good job on the writing though, let's just say that the ending was quite a twist.