Reviews for Mindgames
Clovergirl Lily chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
could you please update this story? i wanna know how the other scouts and generals are going!
godess bubbles chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I love it!Update soon please!
twisted20 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
i love it.
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
aww that was so sweet! i loved it! plz update really soon!
moonlover46 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
This is a good story so far. Great job on this. I hope to read more soon.
mangamania chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
e!

!

!

i cant w8 4 an update plz make it fast!

mangamania chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
some of what u wrote in the poker game was confusing i know it was texas hold 'em, but u probably should have said tht. and who winked at who in the end of the chapter? over all it was very good!
everlove09 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
i definitely enjoy the way things are going. those two couples are so cute and this is an adorable chapter. it's great to hear them being so playful and sweet with one another. Rei's run in with Jadeite was surprising but good. I can't wait for your next chapter!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
good chapter
everlove09 chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Poor Darien got all emotional. I hope things can be fixed between them considering they care so much for one shared such a sweet moment! I'm enjoying the tension between the girls and the guys, so cute. I look forward to your next chapter.
midnightblue08 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
oh no! how will serena make up for it?

darien is so angry..
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
great job keep up the good work
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
screw being a princess follow your heart no matter what! plz update really soon!
tryntee13 chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
I hope Serena fights for her man b/c she totally likes him and wants to love him. Please don't let Darien do anything stupid!
inuandrave7 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
this was fun, it was a good chappie, I just hope that they don't hate each other for ever like some other stories who just totally make it way too long. It was really good so far, but I thought that darien's comment wasn't really dirt at all huh.

Nice chappie though, hope you update soon.