Reviews for Mindgames
nick chapter 1 . 4/23
I have a few things to ask you, concerning this fanfic. 1. Could there be more to the plot, besides what was said in the summary? 2. What locations are used in the fanfic? 3. When does it take place? Be specific. 4. How old was everyone that was in it? 5. What level of power were any of the Sailors at in this fanfic? 6. How did they get to be at that level? 7. How long have they been at that level for, prior to the fanfic? 8. What was going on, when the fanfic began? 9. Who were these guests that were to be met? And why? 10. In what way were they important? Be sure to let me in on this.

nick
Clovergirl Lily chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
could you please update this story? i wanna know how the other scouts and generals are going!
godess bubbles chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I love it!Update soon please!
twisted20 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
i love it.
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
aww that was so sweet! i loved it! plz update really soon!
moonlover46 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
This is a good story so far. Great job on this. I hope to read more soon.
mangamania chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
e!

!

!

i cant w8 4 an update plz make it fast!

mangamania chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
some of what u wrote in the poker game was confusing i know it was texas hold 'em, but u probably should have said tht. and who winked at who in the end of the chapter? over all it was very good!
everlove09 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
i definitely enjoy the way things are going. those two couples are so cute and this is an adorable chapter. it's great to hear them being so playful and sweet with one another. Rei's run in with Jadeite was surprising but good. I can't wait for your next chapter!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
good chapter
everlove09 chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Poor Darien got all emotional. I hope things can be fixed between them considering they care so much for one shared such a sweet moment! I'm enjoying the tension between the girls and the guys, so cute. I look forward to your next chapter.
midnightblue08 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
oh no! how will serena make up for it?

darien is so angry..
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
great job keep up the good work
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
screw being a princess follow your heart no matter what! plz update really soon!
tryntee13 chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
I hope Serena fights for her man b/c she totally likes him and wants to love him. Please don't let Darien do anything stupid!