Reviews for Gravity
Kaehari chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
:D
:D:D
:D:D:D
...really. It's so awesome!
artemisandorion chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
lt of all of ur 1st chapter GREAT! rock on cant wait to read da next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MM...ITS NOT THE BEST STORY BUT U COULD CHANGE IT UP A LITTLE BIT LIKE THE PART where liketerri clapped yay its a date...dats all u had to really say instead of friday night at 7:00?" never ask ur date what time the usally tell you ok?...bcuz last time my bf asked me out den i asked what time and he yelled at me den i broke up wit him and den i went to the mall and bought clothes wit my friends and he liked me again then i got A new bf hes still my bf hes 14 in a half like me immma be a junior i took the test to skip being a softmore cuz the popular girls are freshmens now and i wanna be higher then them... i told them id skip... then they got jealous and wanted to skip and the failed! they got humiliated and now every1 knows me even geeks cuz its a new scool...and no1 is a softmore yet...imma be the only junior yay me!
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
Ooooh! You can't leave it hanging! Keep up the good work, this is an amazing story. I'm subscribing.
KeithZetterstrom chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Their on the bridge of loving each other! Eep! I know it! It's leaving me hanging!
FrostyNights chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
is it done? i hope not! it is very good, except for a few things, but i like the plot line! and i am adding the story to my faves list :)

Anna
Cit-Cat Mccoy chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
I LOVED IT! OOOH CHANNY!
Kiluca1228 chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
GREAT SO FAR...
Olivia chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Gah! You must make more! I'm in love with reading this series! Ah! Poor Chad... lol. Chad and Sonny sitting in the dressing room K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Haha
sweet blossom89 chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
This story is hilarious! I really think you should continue. Absolutely love Chad's confusion by the way, it's interesting to read a story from his POV. Please update soon!
4eva1 chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
nice, I liked it..
lifeisawesome chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
I really like it. It's amazing. I especially like Chad's litte notes to his "punisher" at the end. It's amusing.
LaLaLove121 chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
its a pretty good story, but i think it would be much better if you didn't make chad so sarcastic and smart-alec-y. its kindof out of his character.
absolute nonsense chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
hahahhaa, please update soon :D
MaskOfDeath chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Haha that was good :P

Really funny, keep writing! :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »