Reviews for Above and Beyond
Lilybud chapter 1 . 8/26
Well done, Sir, my actual books are growing dust because of sweet stories like this one-and there are still 20 more that you've written and I MUST READ THEM ALL! GRRR!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
i highly enjoyed this! very fluffy and well written, it was also very believable. i could totally imagine that happening
Gyhy chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is a really great story. This story had be laughing out loud quite literally. BB is the coolest father ever!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Aww. Sweet! :) It's true that their stunt can't last forever, but giving her a head start just for the beginning...that might be okay. ;P
ladybrin chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
awww- i like your little universe where BB and Rae are in love and parents- love your fics- kee em coming
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh, please. The ending didn't "suck". And the story was delightful. It would be great if the parents of EVERY "different" child could do something like that. I think he was exactly right.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I liked this one. I'm usually not a big fan of oneshots, but this was good.
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
cute very cute i loved how you wrote this
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I thought this was awesome through and through! I rather liked the ending myself; sure it wasn't a line of sheer eloquence, but it got the point across all the same and did so in a very meaningful way.

Overall I thought this was cute and heartwarming. I imagine that Beast Boy and Raven would be wonderful parents, but invariably their child would eventually face castigation at one point or another for being different. Personally, I liked how they handled the situation!

Wonderful job with this one-shot! It was just what I needed at the moment! Nice, heartfelt and heartwarming. Did I mention well-written? Very nicely done!
PlotPolice chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i actually haven't seen this plot before...May I borrow it? Tweaking it majorly...I just mean the 'a parents job is to go above and beyond for there kid' part...It cured my three month brain block.
jediblauvjr chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
In my opinion it is a decent childrens story with a good ending for a childrens story I would recomend it to a school for a decent book to read.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Great one is gpoing on my favorite stories list and you are the newest addition to my favorite Author's list.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Now this was a great story and nice explaination on the dealings of parenthood. :)

How much parents would do for their child and make them live a stable lifestyle. :D

I must say you explained it very well within this story and I've enjoyed all of it. :D

Please keep up the good work upon any future idea that you can think of for a future story. ;)
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I like how you ended, if that means anything to you. :)

Very realistic, and I like how you pointed out that it was a shallow way to make friends, that later, Jessica would need to figure out for herself how to cope.
Guifi chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
You make the cutest adult BB/Rae with kids stories. )

No grammar/spelling errors as far as I could see. Keep it up, I enjoy these immensely.

Until Chicago is no longer considered the Windy City...