Reviews for International Response
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Mad America who need (sound demanding?) England's help was sound like a Lost kid. (if you know what I mean)

But Mad Dangerous America was honestly look Cool and Awesome! as long as it wasn't direct to England. (or my country if possible)

The way England taking care of America was Nice.

They're really in Character! in War mode!

NICE!

I honestly Love it!

(can I squeal now?!)
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
aww that was sweet yet sad at the same time...I can just see those two just finding them and go guns blazing...!
TerrifiedcheeseO chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Amazing,beatiful,perfect. Just perfect
schubskie chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh my God...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS FIC! So powerful, and full of emotion! But Alfred and Arthur were so in character...and UGH! I loved the fact that you used metaphors intertwined with the characters from the show. I mean I know that's what the show does, and that is the whole point of it, but still- the fact that America's shoulder was "New York" and his back seemed to be the rest of America in anguish...awesome job.

I loved Britain too. Like this quote, "Not while there's still breath in his body and green and fertile land on Britain's shores." Or this one, "Alfred's still bleeding, so he puts pressure on the wound and worries to himself, a thousand jumbled concerns he won't, can't, say aloud."

So cute and I just...love it! I'm sorry, still in shock about how amazing this fic is. Great Job! :D
Emily chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Brilliant! :D I loved this so much... I absolutely adore this story! 9/11 was such a tragic event... Thank you for handling it so eloquently. And thank you for not putting any yaoi in this story! I'm getting a little tired of US/UK stuff, because I think they're brothers not lovers.

But you handled the emotions, the descriptions, the dialogue, and EVERYTHING so well! I just don't have any words!

Bravo!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
this was lovely. it made me tear up and now i really want to see (or make) a fanart for this. beautiful.
America96 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I really really liked this story, your a very good writer. It was a seriously awesome story, keep up the awesomeness.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
i would said it was very IC and also very close to canon - very good, yes!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
oh, its the 9/11! i didnt realise...

makes sence

i loved this. rather sweet really
Ukulala chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
-_-

I can't describe this, so you'll have to excuse me.

So beautiful.

All I can say.
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Finally. Finally I've found one. Thank you.

I had to stop and think for a bit. Didn't want this to sound like a...well, I didn't want to sound like an idiot. As soon as I caved and started reading Hetalia fics, I was wondering if I'd ever find a 9/11 fic. I finally, finally found one, and...it's brilliant.

I don't remember 9/11. Like, any of it. The entire day was-is just...a big blank spot. The first time I really *knew* about it was when I watched a documentary on it in psychology, ten years later. I got to see the planes crash the towers for the first time, and it...hurt.

Understatement of the year.

You got it. Spot on. The confusion and the pain and the hurt and just who and why, why, why just...why? And then the anger...the righteous fury, for our attackers to hurt like we did...I'm getting a little teary, so I'm gonna stop, but before I do...I was on Tvtropes, y'know? And-and I read that the British Royal Guards played the Star Spangled Banner a day after the attacks. And, well...the troper said this:

"If nations are people and anthems are their lullabies, then here was Mother England singing to her grieving American child."

Now, we all know England's not a lady, but still...anyway. Tears. Stopping now.

Thank you.
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
OKay, this the third gushing review I've sent to you today. Jeez. But your stories are so good! Erm, I liked everything. I have a friend who says there isn't enough response to 9/11 in this fandom, and so I think she'll be interested (thrilled?) to read this.

I also really liked the way the you got through the whole story without once mentioning exactly what had happened - and yet, we knew exactly what you were talking about.

This was a really inspiring, non-fluffy oneshot. The grittier side of USUK.
BlackDawnYaoilover chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
this story is exactly what i would imagine england doing if ever america were hurt that badly again. in fact it was so moving that it inspired me to draw. # / d3bcik7

it came out good but when i look at the hand from far away i thinks it's disproportionate :( that makes me all sad
Lorren le Strange chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Yep

Us brits love America xx
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Definitely the most in-character war/9-11 fic I've read. I love the allusions to what's going to happen in the future, and I also quite appreciate the fact that Alfred mentions that the CIA warned him. Lots of good stuff in here. Great job.