Reviews for Kira vs Zero : Light vs Lelouch
Fainfan chapter 7 . 4/6
Wow exciting story!
But LL was abit dumb in my opinion
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Wow . . .
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
DAMMIT, JUST YESH OKAY? JUST YESH
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Damn yesh
Akemi Homura-san chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
I am very sorry. I do not wish to be that guy, I really don't.
But...
BULL.
SHIT!
Light Yagami is a sociopath. Pure and simple. He cares for no one but himself because his brain renders him incapable of doing so. Lelouch is NOT. He is a genius of the highest calibre (who killed and absorbed GOD, by the way, not even counting the fact that he became immortal at the end of the show via the activation of his Code) and with a surprising amount of empathy. He will always roast Kira ALIVE because of that. The fact that your story says otherwise (and has C. C. acting so OOC) demonstrates a complete and total lack of understanding concerning three of the four characters involved. You only get a pass on Ryuk because in Death Note, he doesn't actually DO anything of note.
I apologize once again, but meeting two people within the space of 24 hours with NO concept of how human neuropsychology works makes me a bit irritable, and thus blunt. But what I say is objective truth; you have no concept of how these characters work, nor their motivations, and it REALLY shows.
Princess Daenerys Targaryen chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
good show
Skywaters chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Wow that was a really nice read. To be honest I was biased towards lelouch the entire time. I cheered at the times light got outwitted and sulked whenever lelouch fell for his traps. I dont think the mask would have been that easy to knock off though-its practically a helmet. But overall well done! It was an entertaining read and while it feels kinda... stale that it was a tie, I think it was a pretty good ending. I loved all the twists you put in it!
12tailedninja-demon chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
This was a great read. No bias in here, unlike with me, I would've made Light lose.
xD

Then again... it's a tie... It's better that way, I suppose... there is no raving mad-person afterwards.
12tailedninja-demon chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Uh, I believe that you broke the 23- day rule. You can't kill someone 24 days after writing his/ her name, it has to be 23 days later...

Unless, I'm wrong?
Risha11 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This was really well thought out. IN my personal opinion, Lelouche is better, but I can see how a tie is reasonable too. Great story, it had a great and original plot and the everyone stayed in character. Keep writing 'cause you're really good at it!
dayday99990 chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Nice I was on the edge of my seat the whole time
AquaThunderKnight17 chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
I won't lie: I was a little disappointed at the end; I mean, a tie? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! But it's also not fair of me to say that because I'm too big of a Light and Lelouch fan to not get upset either way.

Regardless: the story was well thought out, it was HIGHLY entertaining and it kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish! However, I do think some moments between Light and Lelouch got a little lax (for example: when Lelouch used his Geass on Light and Light didn't spill his guts, it went unexplained and it seemed rather lazy to me).

Overall: You did a fantastic job! You've got a promising career as a mystery writer and I look forward to reading more of your works.
mick chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Light having the Death Note is too strong. If he were merciless, all he would have to do to get back to his own dimension is kill anyone he thinks is really suspicious (like Lelouch, who gave him HIS ACTUAL NAME and FACE).
batmax25 chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
I would just like to say that lelouch wouldn't need the death note, because he has already completed what he had set out to do. He would've just shot Light, and that would be the end
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Actually if thats true then schnizel wouldnt of been letting nunally become empress f his geass runs out after death so lelouch won n i didnt like that he said his name every time he rarely did on the anime so lelouch won i think