Reviews for Unwilling Oracle
Vashti chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Lovely! I liked the interactions.
Ahlisha chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I enjoy Trek and Farscape. I am intrigued You have the characterizatons of the DS9 people and Farscape spot on. I can HEAR these folks talking, even the exasperation of John.
Darkcrest27 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
great story would love to see more
lordheaven chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
interesting grasp on both arc stories bug if memorry serves John has no more wormhole knowledge in his mind. anyway it is a good cross b/w the two.
ljbrown1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Sounds like the beginning of a great story
jaderook chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I think your Crichton characterization was spot on. It is a nice little one-shot- and I think you should consider expanding this into a longer story. Thanks for writing!
Loyal Eskamoe chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I liked this. You've written a very good Kira and Crichton. My favorite bit was when Crichton knew which direction the wormhole was. I felt that was a very nice touch. My only criticism might be that Kira didn't retain her Starfleet commission once she returned from Cardassia. At least as far as I know. That was uber nitpicky of me to mention and did not at all detract from my enjoyment of your story, so feel free to ignore it. Thanks for reading my entirely too long of a review!
mayanscaper chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is cool. Love how John knows to give the Bajorans only enough to contact their Prophets. He has to be home by dinner. Love this.
Mackon chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Nice, loved how you captured Crichton. Seems to faded away just as the story got interesting. How will Crichton get home if the WH aliens are blocking his path back to his own space and time? What will Kira find?
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Very impressive. Nailed Crichton's character and his particular way of speaking. This looked like a good blend of franchises too. Thank you for writing it.
silke f chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
great idea...my first ds9 farscape x over... and guess what?

i loved it... great work...you should consider making it a epic novel...or something longer... i REALLY like it a lot...

just too short...
Needless Noodles chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was great and I would have loved to read more. There just aren't enough stories for this.
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
lol lol, very good:)

Perfect Crichton response:0:)

Are we going to see more? Not a full fic, maybe a series of one shots?
Stars in the Void chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This could be the start of a great story, shame you consider it complete. Anyway here's hoping that you'll carry it on.

The Nine Hells
RedSharkBait chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
That was awesome! I love DS9 and Farscape, and Crichton and Kira. You should definitely write more! And your characterization of Crichton was great. Thanks, it was fun to read!

-RedSharkBait