Reviews for From the Brink
Skull1412 chapter 17 . 2/10
Luke is such a sweetheart! v Although I really wanna see a Team Leo vs. Team Nico showdown, I doubt that's gonna happen
Absters1andonly chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
lurve it!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2016
Dam it, so good, so good.
A few weeks ago I came across this, I read three chapters and got tired of it, didn't like it, and idk.
Yesterday I came across it again. I said to myself, 'maybe it gets better'
And as sure as hell it did. It's freaking awesome and I don't say that lightly.
TOO bad you last updated two years ago, otherwise I would have followed this story in my account...
Merry Christmas
AJLeo chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
Lol i know this is really late and such a minor detail but why did he say "I hear NY is cold this time of year"? Arent they on Long Island? Was it just because they were all used to the nice weather in camp? I guess idk. Still a good story and I love your RWBY stuff too.
BlueCelestial chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH. IT'S FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. I love how the characters are staying in character! Your are doing absolutely awesome!
BlueCelestial chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
Oh yeah. I was wondering what that smell was. I could smell the citrus in some parts and others it was just a faint wiff.
Sophia chapter 17 . 2/14/2016
Hi, I was wondering if you were ever going to update. I love this story so much, it's just amazing, and I want to see what happens next. Thanks. X)
tovelevin chapter 17 . 2/4/2016
Can I just say that I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! But is it discontinued? Because last time you updated was 2014...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
I really like it, yet it somehow makes me remember avatar legend of Korra season 4, where she battles her own dark spirit, and Percy's water controlling sounds like water bending. Very resourceful if you indeed were inspired by this :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
Loving every word of this, keep writing
tianyiyi chapter 17 . 12/24/2015
I first started reading this back in 2010. It was so long ago, but I loved it then. I left the fandom years ago, but I was feeling nostalgic and was going through the old authors I used to know and I stumbled upon your fic again. It's still amazing, and I hope you will continue with it
C BLACK chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
I'M SCARED! VERY MUCH SO! I DON'T WHAT PERCY TO BE THAT EVIL!
C BLACK chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
OK SO I KNOW PERCY WILL BECOME OVER TAKEN BY EVIL PERCY - WHO FOR THE SAKE OF THIS I'M GOING TO CALL EVERCY- AND BE THE ONE BETRAYING EVERYONE, BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE HIM too EVIL!
C BLACK chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
I AM SO AWESOME *SNIFFS POSHLY WITH A DRAMATIC AIR*- LOL NO! HOW R U? I'VE NEVER ASKED U THAT- I'M SORRY! I HOPE UR BROKEN HEART MENDS IT SELF OR THAT SOME ONE ELSE COMES ALONG AND MENDS IT, MENDING THEIR OWN HEART AS THEY DO THAT! U R AWESOME AND PEOPLE MUST APPRECIATE! THE MUSE IS A SINGING!
C BLACK chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
I WANNA SEE CHRISTINA AGAIN! P.S. PLEASE DON'T MAKE PERCY 2 EVIL!