Reviews for From the Brink
Sophia chapter 17 . 2/14
Hi, I was wondering if you were ever going to update. I love this story so much, it's just amazing, and I want to see what happens next. Thanks. X)
tovelevin chapter 17 . 2/4
Can I just say that I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! But is it discontinued? Because last time you updated was 2014...
I really like it, yet it somehow makes me remember avatar legend of Korra season 4, where she battles her own dark spirit, and Percy's water controlling sounds like water bending. Very resourceful if you indeed were inspired by this :)
Loving every word of this, keep writing
merakily chapter 17 . 12/24/2015
I first started reading this back in 2010. It was so long ago, but I loved it then. I left the fandom years ago, but I was feeling nostalgic and was going through the old authors I used to know and I stumbled upon your fic again. It's still amazing, and I hope you will continue with it
C BLACK chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
I'M SCARED! VERY MUCH SO! I DON'T WHAT PERCY TO BE THAT EVIL!
C BLACK chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
OK SO I KNOW PERCY WILL BECOME OVER TAKEN BY EVIL PERCY - WHO FOR THE SAKE OF THIS I'M GOING TO CALL EVERCY- AND BE THE ONE BETRAYING EVERYONE, BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE HIM too EVIL!
C BLACK chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
I AM SO AWESOME *SNIFFS POSHLY WITH A DRAMATIC AIR*- LOL NO! HOW R U? I'VE NEVER ASKED U THAT- I'M SORRY! I HOPE UR BROKEN HEART MENDS IT SELF OR THAT SOME ONE ELSE COMES ALONG AND MENDS IT, MENDING THEIR OWN HEART AS THEY DO THAT! U R AWESOME AND PEOPLE MUST APPRECIATE! THE MUSE IS A SINGING!
C BLACK chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
I WANNA SEE CHRISTINA AGAIN! P.S. PLEASE DON'T MAKE PERCY 2 EVIL!
C BLACK chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
U SHOULD SUGGEST THE LOL CHALLENGE- TYPE IN A LOL AS A REVIEW AND SEE HOW MANY LOL'S YOU GET- IT'S QUICK AND EASY AND A NICE COMMENT!
C BLACK chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
U GO SISTER! (OR BROTHER)- UR NOT A DICK FOR GETTING ANNOYED WHEN PEOPLE DEMAND MORE UPDATES- YOU CAN STOP THIS STORY WHENEVER U WANT, IT'S UR F*CKING STORY- NOT THERE'S!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...ANNABETH IS KIND OF BEING A B*TCH BUT THE PERCABETH IS CUTE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
C BLACK chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 3 THIS STORY!

ALSO, DO U MIND IF I PUT THE LINK TO THIS STORY AND THE DESCRIPTION ON A GOOD READS STORY I MADE ON WATTPAD? I'LL SAY IT'S YOURS AND I ONLY SAY GOOD THINGS!
C BLACK chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- SO CUTE

P.S. DOES PERCY FORGIVE ANNAB*TCH? PLEASE NO! SHE WAS A BITCH!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2015