Reviews for From the Brink
sabes chapter 17 . 7/23
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE
myownmaydayparad chapter 17 . 5/31
You probably don't even read these reviews anymore but I hope you read this one. I just recently graduated high school and I'm a mess..I'm so beyond terrified. Responsibilities and the simple act of growing up are scaring me to death. something I failed to do while I was a senior was try and remember the kid who loved to read and write. I used to read fanfiction like a priest reads the bible. It was my religion and my outlet. It helped me deal with a lot of things that were completely out of my control but it also gave me a place to connect with people who loved art just like I did. And while it might be to late I recently started reading again and I just finished your story in about 3 and a half hours. I want to get back into writing and your story has actually been a very big help. I think this is the first story just have read on this site in over a year. I just want to thank you. I also want to encourage you to try and finish you were JUST getting to the good stuff! I hope you have a chance to read this. And I just wanted to say that know you.
SonataDevil chapter 17 . 5/2
OMGAWDS, I love this fic and please update soon! I want to know what happens next!
StellaTheReviewer chapter 9 . 5/2
That moment when youtube mix plays me Skylar Grey's Back From The Dead when I'm reading this. I mean, the lyrics are way too much like Annabeth's thoughts. *forever imagines Skylar Grey is actually Annabeth* (Sorry I'm really not reviewing the chapter, and just reviewing this random coincidence, but that's pretty much me)
Oh you story is amazing! Please continue to write and finish this story, but also take your time! Thankyou for the good story :)
This plot is so unique and brilliant. Please update soon its been a year
LaSauterelle chapter 17 . 3/26
This story is strange... but strange in a really good way. You wouldn't know where it's heading, and I like that.. almost as good as Rick books, but than for a bit older people... it's great!
This is a good fanfiction. Though the beginning was a bit confusing. Why was Percy in Tartarus? Why is Luke still alive? Plus you didn't mention that the person they released was Percy. Other then that, this is a good fanfiction. Hope you keep up with it :)
PercyLvr2621 chapter 17 . 1/27
Neeext...
Cyrus-The-Great chapter 17 . 1/20
This is an interesting story. I know it's been long time since you updated. But please consider to continue it.
Cheers
0shark chapter 17 . 1/16
Damn, this is really nice. Are you planning on continuing this? 'Cause I'd hate for a fanfic this good to go to stop.
novaking2832 chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
You are brilliant mate, absolutely gorgeous. I loved that moment when Percy just says "kill me". I pictured it perfectly in my head and everything, you did a beautiful job, you're brilliant, I love this, keep everything going while give this a quick favorite. Cheers.
D.K.M chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Oooh, Percy's dark side is wicked! What I really want to know is if the 'voice' is Percy's or if it is Kronos' and he is manipulating Percy. Either way, his insane side does seem to be winning at this point.
jaceblackfire chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
I just finished chapter 10, and I just wanted to say that you are a great writer so good infact that I forgot I was reading a fanfiction. The prophecy was supurbe!
Splazin101 chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
So, I totally understand if you never want to update this story again, because sometimes the motivation just leaves, but if there's even a sliver of it left, I call dibs and please please please update this story I love it! :)