Reviews for From the Brink
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
This story was so good and I spent the whole day reading it. But I was struck with panic when you said it only needed 2 or 3 more chapters to finish when I saw there was only one more! Please finish this! You promised you wouldn’t give up on this story and it was going so amazingly so far! You have an amazing talent and I really want to read your whole story. (Ps I’m gonna re-read the Percy Jackson series just because of your story)
CantRead99 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
now while I've always been against Percy/Annabeth, I was going to give it a chance, but it isn't really making sense here... I mean her saying he belongs in Tartarus has been torturing him for so long, yet he for whatever reason still loves her? You can't tell me that makes sense. Thalia would be a muuuuuch more likely pairing in this situation. Hell, I, as a heterosexual male, would prefer him paired with Nico than Annie here.
BookWorm chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I like what you created. Full of creativity keep up the good work!
awesomedianaprincess chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
OMG PLSS UPDATE!THIS IS GOLD
MountainBeard chapter 17 . 6/22/2017
I thought I would let you know that I really like this story that you have written. The psychological elements of Percy facing what he's gone through is incredibly inspired. I really hope that you someday come back to this story as it is well worth finishing.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/20/2017
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppdddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
jepsiodu chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
This is a work of art and you're depriving the work by not completing it
Thrakon Deus chapter 17 . 5/26/2017
OH WHAT THE FUCK?! Should have known that the minute I find an awesome story that a lazy-ass author would abandon it. Fuck you all
Venhan chapter 5 . 5/26/2017
NOPE NO! I'VE SEEN TOO MANY PERCABETH STORIES
Guest chapter 17 . 5/11/2017
Pleaseeee update! ITS AMAZING, and I need more dark Percy! :(
Guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2017
Is it bad that I love it when Percy suffers unbearable pain Agony and torture?
Guest chapter 17 . 4/16/2017
When are you going to update?
Amelia chapter 17 . 4/8/2017
For one of Percy's flashback/dreams you should have Kronos break both of his legs and force thin to walk on either hot coals or broken glass
Skull1412 chapter 17 . 2/10/2017
Luke is such a sweetheart! v Although I really wanna see a Team Leo vs. Team Nico showdown, I doubt that's gonna happen
Absters1andonly chapter 3 . 12/29/2016