Reviews for Ruby
Pssh. I've always hated Ruby. See what you've done, now, Ruby my dear?
K chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Review
thekittypetxswirlx chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
You should make one where scourge kills everyone!
I'm jk ,this is a really awesome story and a good way to picture erins prob would have just killed her off he he.a sequel would be cool...but I really got no well its great awww blazexruby is super the story 10x better
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! THIS MADE ME CRY LOL I LOVE IT!
HJ Computer chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
AAAAAWWWWWWEEEEEEESSSSSSOOOOMMMEEE!
Sierra of the Stars chapter 13 . 12/14/2011
This was really good! You should do a sequel. *begs on knees* I thought Scourge killed Ruby and Socks though... Oh, well. Great story!
The Great Mikey Weston chapter 13 . 1/17/2011
Hey, it's Michaiah here!

...

I actually reviewed?

Now I feel ashamed! I reviewed the second chapter and FORGOT about this story! And it was amazing, too! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I spent way too much time in the Mario section for my own good, apparently...

Now I'M emotional! I can't even begin to relate how idiotic I feel for not looking back here. This is definitely going on my favorites. I do believe it's high-time I went and looked at the sequel, now isn't it?

...And that's about it, I guess. Oh, one more thing: thanks for writing this story! No one ever looks into the enemy of the enemy's past because that's way too weird and convoluted, but you dared to say "YOU KNOW WHAT? THE HECK WITH YOU FOOLS!" and wrote this anyway.

In other words, YOU ROCK!

~Best from Mikey~
Nahara101 chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Tigerclaw's siblings are two she-kits named mistkit and nightkit- both of which died as kits .
WOLF HEART chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
LOVE THE IDEA OF RUBYS PIONT OF VIEW.

AND i would like to see a tinyfire meets scurge thing. or just a plain tinyfire piont of view
Oddity Fish chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Poor Ruby, she never got to know Tiny. Maybe he woudn't be evil if she had.
Smokestream chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. Before reading this I used to hate Ruby and Socks but now I kind of understand what it was like for them.
Lunar the dragon chapter 13 . 12/23/2009
Sequal please!
I'mAnArmadillo chapter 13 . 9/26/2009
I'm SO sad that it's ending! *(runs into dark corner and cries for the next few days)* I hope you do the sequel.
icetalon11 chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
yay u said me please write more I beg u *begs *
VioletFox127 chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
Wow, this story was so great. Please, will you make a sequal that includes all three? Please pretty please with a cherry on top?